Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Northern viginia event in alexandria

This is a discussion on Northern viginia event in alexandria within the Southern forums, part of the Events and Herfs category; ...

Exclamation Northern viginia event in alexandria

The time has arrived!! On June 8, 2013 the Cigar Palace, in Alexandria, VA, will be hosting a CATS HERF and member party from 2 11. The event is open to everyone and we hope you can attend. The cost for the event will be $35. Your ticket will include a 5 pack of Premium Cigars, 1 raffle ticket, food and beverages. We will also be having a raffle of cigar and non-cigar related items. Tickets are $5 and all of the proceeds will be given to Officer Peter Laboy of Alexandria. In February of 2013, while making a traffic stop, He was shot in the head and critically injured. He now faces months of rehabilitation.
    Sawsan and I sincerely hope you can attend. Believe me when I say when Sawsan puts on an event she REALLY puts on an event. Please contact me if you would like to purchase a ticket so we can lock down the food. Thanks to everyone!!
    To get tickets please contact me. Your payment can be sent to:

David Grover/CATS HERF
    c/o Cigar Palace
    4815-A Eisenhower Avenue
    Alexandria, VA 22304

To date we have received items for the raffle from the CRA and most of the major cigar distributors. I will also be donating a 4 day/3 night stay at my condo in Ocean City, Maryland. It is on the water and 2 blocks from the Boardwalk. If you have kids or just want to get away and relax this is the trip for you.
    I had the right to remain silent...unfortunately, I didn't have the ability.............Ron White

Young Fish

Re: Northern viginia event in alexandria

Mr. Grover,
    will you be holding another function this june (or any month) this year?

Meeting next week to see if we'll beholding event.
    I had the right to remain silent...unfortunately, I didn't have the ability.............Ron White

can't wait for your next events!