Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Unofficial NHL Thread

This is a discussion on Unofficial NHL Thread within the Sports Forum forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Grew up near Miami, FL so a huge Panthers fan. Up here of course a Lake Erie Monsters fan. Columbus ...

Young Puffer Fish Clevelandpoet's Avatar

Re: Unofficial NHL Thread

Grew up near Miami, FL so a huge Panthers fan. Up here of course a Lake Erie Monsters fan. Columbus has become team 2 behind FLA and was hoping for a playoff berth to come from that crazy 19-5-5 since Feb! Oh well it was fun to watch. The Panthers were hard to watch (distance and play) this year.

I really thought the Jackets were going to make it. I would have rather seen them in than Minnesota, but so it goes. Right now, as long as the Sharks keep handling the Canucks, I'm happy!
    ********.com

since the Jackets didn't make it and the Panthers were pretty laughable I'm a free agent during the playoffs. Right now it's pretty much anyone but Boston-because friends who are Bruins fans are already annoying enough.

Puffer Fish with many spikes nfusion770's Avatar

Damn Blackhawks.
    He's thrown a kettle over a pub, what have you done?

Montreal vs. Ottawa 3rd game going down tonight, who's gonna win?

Quote Originally Posted by ShawnBC View Post
    Montreal vs. Ottawa 3rd game going down tonight, who's gonna win?
    wow should be a tough one. Pretty even in terms of season records at home for Ottawa and Montreal away. I think Montreal played two pretty solid games and might take this one. The real question is will anymore teeth come out?

Leading Puffer Fish bluesman.54's Avatar

I've been working all day. I take it the Blackhawks swept the Wild? You don't seem too fond of the Blackhawks...

Quote Originally Posted by nfusion770 View Post
    Damn Blackhawks.
    Last edited by bluesman.54; 05-05-2013 at 08:30 PM. Reason: spelling

From your lips to God's ears! Go Blackhawks!! I am noticing a distinct dislike for the Hawks from someone from Minnesota...but far be it from me to name names!

I'll say it again, the Hawks will be drinking from The Cup this year, and I'll be savoring Matt's (oops, "my") beloved Fausto as they do... [/QUOTE]

Puffer Fish with many spikes nfusion770's Avatar

2-1 buddy. I wouldn't go drinking any Kool-aid from any cup just yet.

The Wild had them on their heels for most of the game. It was pretty close at the end but we survive at least two more games. I don't have a lot of confidence, but who knows. Last 2 games have been very intense.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesman.54 View Post
    I've been working all day. I take it the Blackhawks swept the Wild? You don't seem too fond of the Blackhawks...
    He's thrown a kettle over a pub, what have you done?

I know the last game I saw was very intense. I had to make hospital rounds today and missed the game. And you're right -- who knows. We don't even have a consistant # 1 goalie. Makes me nuts. I think the series returns to Chicago now -- which oddly enough the Hawks were a better raod team than home team this season -- so that might actually work to the Wild's advantage.

I see the series is only 2-1. Still a lot of hockey to be played. Good luck to you and the Wild Brother. I think I just may smoke one of those fine sticks you sent me Tuesday for the next game. Starts at 8:30 -- wish it was earlier. I have to make hospital rounds Wednesday -- but we are talking must see TV. Canadiens/Senators seem pretty intense. They're on now 220 on DirecTV. . Have a great night Brother -- and thanks again for the comment on the Oasis XL Plus. One more thing -- I'll drink Glenlivet -- not Kool Aid...

Quote Originally Posted by nfusion770 View Post
    2-1 buddy. I wouldn't go drinking any Kool-aid from any cup just yet.

The Wild had them on their heels for most of the game. It was pretty close at the end but we survive at least two more games. I don't have a lot of confidence, but who knows. Last 2 games have been very intense.

Anyone watching the Blackhawks - Wild game? Go Blackhawks!

I am. I wish it was a little closer of a game though. Today was pretty much blow out city for all the games.

I'm in mourning today. Damn Sharks.
    ********.com

Talking Re: Unofficial NHL Thread

Sorry to hear about your Sharks. But hey -- it's not like they are the Wild. Go Blackhawks!!

Quote Originally Posted by MarkC View Post
    I'm in mourning today. Damn Sharks.

Puffer Fish with some spikes Simon.G's Avatar

I can't believe the Penguins got so close.... what a shame to have been knocked out

Anyway, the best teams are now head to head in the final. Best of luck to both the Bruins and Blackhawks

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast