Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Unofficial NHL Thread

This is a discussion on Unofficial NHL Thread within the Sports Forum forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Originally Posted by LincolnSmokes Brian what's hockey like down in florida? I coached a kid who's family just moved up ...

some say I'm a dreamer... BMack's Avatar

Re: Unofficial NHL Thread

Quote Originally Posted by LincolnSmokes View Post
    Brian what's hockey like down in florida? I coached a kid who's family just moved up from around the panthers. They said the die hards are crazy, but the popularity of hockey in a state where sun and sand rule is. We played a couple florida teams back in my day if memory serves me correct.

But I have to give it to my neighbors from up north, canadian youth teams are tough. They start 'em early and develop quickly!
    It really depends. In Miami, it's better than you'd expect but it's no where near what it is in Tampa. Here we have three hockey rinks within 30 mins of eachother and one about 45 mins out. The rink I skate at is actually ranked in the top 25 in the US on numbers of players/level of play(We have 10 rec league levels, not counting over 35). In Orlando, RDV is one of the best facilities in the US to play at. It's surprisingly quite popular, roller on the other hand... not soo popular.

No longer a community member.

It's winding down and my Blackhawks are still [barley] in the hunt. BIG game tonight against the Flames... I got prime-o seats and will be there!!!

Did I mention, tonight's game is BIG?

Long time LA Kings fan here, cautiously optimistic that our boys might do some damage this year, after a decade of disappointment.
    "Is it weird in here.....or is it just me?"

Go Stars! I don't think we can catch San Jose, but I'm hoping for a 4 or 5 seed. The western conference is ridiculously tight. We've only played 63 games as opposed to teams in front of Dallas right now.

Leading Puffer Fish

I thought the trading deadline was very interesting this year, some great trades and as always a lot of little ones. I thought Captials picking up Arnott was big as well as Penner to the Kings. Was surprised Richards didn't go to the Rangers. I'm hoping the Avs get things figured out this offseason!
    Trying to decide on my next cigar!

Wings Fan, man San Jose has our number, Big Joe T. is a maniac...hate playin' against him, would love to have him on our team.

I thought the trading deadline was very interesting this year, some great trades and as always a lot of little ones. I thought Captials picking up Arnott was big as well as Penner to the Kings. Was surprised Richards didn't go to the Rangers. I'm hoping the Avs get things figured out this offseason!
    It was reported that a deal wasn't even close with Richards, and I'm glad. We need him...

Leading Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by 08RCSB View Post
    It was reported that a deal wasn't even close with Richards, and I'm glad. We need him...
    I would want to keep him as well. It seemed like he was the biggest name being thrown around!
    Trying to decide on my next cigar!

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes BlackandGold508's Avatar

7 in a Row !!!!!!!!! Here we go Bruins, Here We GO !!!!!!! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!

I would want to keep him as well. It seemed like he was the biggest name being thrown around!
    I hope he's playing by next week. The PP seriously suffers without him.

Quote Originally Posted by Ace7682 View Post
    Wings Fan, man San Jose has our number, Big Joe T. is a maniac...hate playin' against him, would love to have him on our team.
    San Jose???...Dude, it's Anaheim that has your number. What was with that game last night? I've never seen the Wings look so lame, and after waxing my Kings the game before. I think a bunch of surfing imposters got into your locker room.
    "Is it weird in here.....or is it just me?"

Full grown Puffer Fish jaypulay's Avatar

Was surprised Richards didn't go to the Rangers.
    I was surprised that the Stars didn't dump Richards off and get something for him while they still could. He's definitely not resigning there in the off season.

GO HABS GO!!
    Team Canada Member

Quote Originally Posted by jaypulay View Post
    I was surprised that the Stars didn't dump Richards off and get something for him while they still could. He's definitely not resigning there in the off season.

GO HABS GO!!
    While they're in 9th as of right now, they're 3 points out of being in 4th. And have played less games than most in front of them. We're right in the thick of things and could use him this year. New ownership and a better offer may keep him here, if not, there's next year. But for now, we need him.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicolas J. Pug View Post
    San Jose???...Dude, it's Anaheim that has your number. What was with that game last night? I've never seen the Wings look so lame, and after waxing my Kings the game before. I think a bunch of surfing imposters got into your locker room.

HAHAHAHa surfing imposters, funny, Wings defense needs to play better Raf has been out a couple games and Nick isn't getting any youngerwe'll see what happens.

I would rather face the Ducks than the Sharks come playoff time though!

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes BlackandGold508's Avatar

Sid the Kid comes to Boston tonight. Big game !!

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast