Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Unofficial NHL Thread

This is a discussion on Unofficial NHL Thread within the Sports Forum forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Originally Posted by Zogg i just got back from the game vs the canadiens. ....holy crap. Nice Dude !! Huge ...

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes BlackandGold508's Avatar

Re: Unofficial NHL Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Zogg View Post
    i just got back from the game vs the canadiens.

....holy crap.

Nice Dude !! Huge Win !! Could be a preview of the Playoffs ?!?!?!

Preds are on fire right now. 6 in a row. And to top everything off about this streak is a 4 on 6 empty netter to end the nashville/dallas game.

A costly win for the Kings. No more thoughts of winning the division, just win a few and make the playoffs, and hopefully not face Vancouver again in the first round.
    "Is it weird in here.....or is it just me?"

No longer a community member.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackandGold508 View Post
    Nice Dude !! Huge Win !! Could be a preview of the Playoffs ?!?!?!
    that's what im thinking..

it was my girlfriends first hockey game.
    she already loved watching the games with me (shes from PA but ive converted her to boston hockey XD) and she was hilarious, when the fight broke out at the end of the second she was standing up screaming "KICK HIM IN THE F***ING BALLS" and the dude next to us was like o.O whos is this weird chick? (she had no bruins stuff on, just an orange overcoat and she has a buzz cut (we just buzzed it for shits, her hairs as short as mine o.o) and gauges, so she doesnt look like a hockey fan lol)

when kaberle got his goal (i love kaberle..) my row started the ole chant right before it happened, it was so awesome. there was one canadiens fan in our row and me and like 3 other guys were like "Ollee.. oleole ole!!!" and everyone around us was like :O best idea ever.. and everyone started doing it, lol

edit: Wtf @ the officiating vs the rangers, seriously..

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish 92hatchattack's Avatar

^^^^ Us Ranger fans are used to very poor officiating on a nightly basis, but i am not blinded. Refs gift wrapped than one for us more os less.

Quote Originally Posted by 92hatchattack View Post
    ^^^^ Us Ranger fans are used to very poor officiating on a nightly basis, but i am not blinded. Refs gift wrapped than one for us more os less.
    yeah im not one to usually blame refs, and ill usuually go "wow we got lucky" if it goes our way, but that was just horrible lol

that's what im thinking..

it was my girlfriends first hockey game.
    she already loved watching the games with me (shes from PA but ive converted her to boston hockey XD) and she was hilarious, when the fight broke out at the end of the second she was standing up screaming "KICK HIM IN THE F***ING BALLS" and the dude next to us was like o.O whos is this weird chick? (she had no bruins stuff on, just an orange overcoat and she has a buzz cut (we just buzzed it for shits, her hairs as short as mine o.o) and gauges, so she doesnt look like a hockey fan lol)

when kaberle got his goal (i love kaberle..) my row started the ole chant right before it happened, it was so awesome. there was one canadiens fan in our row and me and like 3 other guys were like "Ollee.. oleole ole!!!" and everyone around us was like :O best idea ever.. and everyone started doing it, lol

edit: Wtf @ the officiating vs the rangers, seriously..
    + 1 Hows yer offsidezz !! WTF !?!?!?! Ova !

yeah im not one to usually blame refs, and ill usuually go "wow we got lucky" if it goes our way, but that was just horrible lol
    + 1

Tomorrows the flyers. Big game. I like earlier games too.. i hate waiting all day to watch hockey XD

Tomorrows the flyers. Big game. I like earlier games too.. i hate waiting all day to watch hockey XD
    Not gonna be an easy game !!

Two games left. Who doesn't make it in the west? Dallas? Chicago? Anaheim?

Dallas has the softer opponents, but both on the road, and they need help.

Chicago has two with Detroit, but Detroit has nothing to play for and can afford to rest some starters.

Anaheim may be the hottest of the three, but they have two with the Kings who have home-ice at stake, something they haven't had since '92.
    "Is it weird in here.....or is it just me?"

some say I'm a dreamer... BMack's Avatar

I hope Chicago doesn't make it, because I called that before the Finals started last year. If they make the playoffs my playoff predictions drops to 33%.

I called Lightning making the playoffs.
    I called Atlanta making the playoffs(They started off so good then imploaded).
    Blackhawks not making the playoffs.

I also said that David Perron was going to have a 25+ goal season but thanks to Joe Thornton, that didn't happen... but that doesn't count because he's missed the majority of the season.
    My backyard is more humid than my humidor.

Quote Originally Posted by LincolnSmokes View Post
    I agree about the older hockey teams, I think an original six matchup in NY at the new Meadowlands stadium would be a great winter classic for next year!!!
    Great idea. I wish the NHL would go for it. An original six series in NY. Could not get any better. The Capitals are the local favorite around these parts but I also pull for the Red Wings.

Just got playoff tickets to watch the Sharks take down the Kings. So excited for my first NHL playoff game and first home game at HP.

Blackhawks still alive!!!
    we missed Bolland a lot.
    seeing Roberto Luongo pulled in the 3rd. was great!!!
    GO Hawks...

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast