Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Unofficial NHL Thread

This is a discussion on Unofficial NHL Thread within the Sports Forum forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Originally Posted by Kasper ~ Blackhawks still alive!!! we missed Bolland a lot. seeing Roberto Luongo pulled in the 3rd. ...

Re: Unofficial NHL Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Kasper ~ View Post
    Blackhawks still alive!!!
    we missed Bolland a lot.
    seeing Roberto Luongo pulled in the 3rd. was great!!!
    GO Hawks...

HAWKS in 7 WOOHOO
    The Krazy Kanuck

Full grown Puffer Fish Darkavenger's Avatar

The last two games in this NYR series have been insane, hopefully NYR can knock off the Caps. However, long as Bruins take the Habs down I'll be happy. I do not feel too well
    about this series though

Quote Originally Posted by Darkavenger View Post
    The last two games in this NYR series have been insane, hopefully NYR can knock off the Caps. However, long as Bruins take the Habs down I'll be happy. I do not feel too well
    about this series though
    Im a pens fan but have been watching the rangers games as well. Really though you guys could beat the caps. Its been some great first round hockey this year.

No longer a community member.

that canucks game was a blowout, i like the 'nucks but I'm not happy with (forget his name.. durr..) that nasty hit behind the goal the other night, I dont care who wins as long as its fun to watch :P

Quote Originally Posted by Zogg View Post
    that canucks game was a blowout, i like the 'nucks but I'm not happy with (forget his name.. durr..) that nasty hit behind the goal the other night, I dont care who wins as long as its fun to watch :P
    Raffi Torres
    The Krazy Kanuck

Quote Originally Posted by WyldKnyght View Post
    Raffi Torres
    wow he didnt get suspended either; which is kinda stupid. yeah it was a "barely legal" hit but he *just* got off a suspension

Quote Originally Posted by Zogg View Post
    wow he didnt get suspended either; which is kinda stupid. yeah it was a "barely legal" hit but he *just* got off a suspension
    "JUST" gives the Hawks a reason to kick their butts. LOL LOL
    The Krazy Kanuck

Quote Originally Posted by WyldKnyght View Post
    "JUST" gives the Hawks a reason to kick their butts. LOL LOL
    Yeah, i like the canucks cause i like the sedins and luango but not after that game

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes BlackandGold508's Avatar

Do the Bruins tie the series tonight ????

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish 92hatchattack's Avatar

So, the Rangers loss last night was just about the most heartbreaking sporting event i have ever watched. Close to 24 hours later I am still in shock. I just cant believe it.

some say I'm a dreamer... BMack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 92hatchattack View Post
    So, the Rangers loss last night was just about the most heartbreaking sporting event i have ever watched. Close to 24 hours later I am still in shock. I just cant believe it.
    You didn't see LAK/SJS game the night before did you? LOL.

Amazing the Sharks pulled that off, they played like crap. NYR weren't exactly helped by the slow whistles on Lundqvist, I don't get how the refs give the Caps the quick whistle and give the NYR a slow whistle... I'm not one to blame referees but the NYR got screwed, the officiating these playoffs have been as horrible as the suspension decisions made by Colin Campbell.

Torres, who is one game back from a suspension hits a guy without the puck behind the net and follows through high. Then hits the same player from behind and goes for the head, no suspension. Kunitz, distinctly elbows Gagne in the slot, 1 game(ok, no previous record good call). Downie hits someone behind the net, with the puck and elbows down... 1 game suspension.
    My backyard is more humid than my humidor.

When you go 0-7 on the PP, you cant complain all that much... But yes there was some questionable officiating.

Its just the whole thing with the Bruce B comments about the garden being nothing special, and not loud. They give Bruce shit all game long.. and then we go up by 3 goals and the ENTIRE garden is chanting "CAN YOU HEAR US?" BB was beet red on the bench looling ready to cry. I had chills. IT WAS EPIC! all followed by one of the worst failures I have ever seen.

some say I'm a dreamer... BMack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 92hatchattack View Post
    When you go 0-7 on the PP, you cant complain all that much... But yes there was some questionable officiating.

Its just the whole thing with the Bruce B comments about the garden being nothing special, and not loud. They give Bruce shit all game long.. and then we go up by 3 goals and the ENTIRE garden is chanting "CAN YOU HEAR US?" BB was beet red on the bench looling ready to cry. I had chills. IT WAS EPIC! all followed by one of the worst failures I have ever seen.
    Agreed on both points. I heard there were several complaints that the concession stands weren't open for the OT periods. One concession stand worker was overheard as saying: "Sorry Bruce Boudreau cleaned us out."
    My backyard is more humid than my humidor.

lol, nice..

Quote Originally Posted by BlackandGold508 View Post
    Do the Bruins tie the series tonight ????
    not looking very good lol

edit:
    ooo ference!
    Last edited by Zogg; 04-21-2011 at 08:24 PM.

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast