Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Official UFC 63 Thread

This is a discussion on Official UFC 63 Thread within the Sports Forum forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; So what does everyone think of the Card so far?...

Full grown Puffer Fish

Official UFC 63 Thread

So what does everyone think of the Card so far?
    Grandpa: That's right. When I was your age, television was called books. And this is a special book. It was the book my father used to read to me when I was sick, and I used to read it to your father. And today I'm gonna read it to you.

Re: Official UFC 63 Thread

who's on it?
    [SIZE="4"]Oklahoma.......Like the musical without all the singing.[/SIZE]

Can walk again.

Just posted the card in the MMA thread.

http://www.clubstogie.com/vb/showthr...=18777&page=18

NCRM

Puffer Fish with some spikes VictimSix's Avatar

Obviously I'm looking forward to the Penn/Hughes fight. I think Penn is gonna take it again I mean...he's pretty much better at everthing. Better stand up, good ground game, better subs. Hughes is the champ for a reason though. Swick/Loiseau will probably be a really cool fight, both are good all around fighters so it should be good. They put Rashad on the card now zzzzzz thats all I really have to say about any fight Rashads in. Little Evil is making his comback, any fight he's in will always be awesome. I hope he does well, and if the UFC uses him right he could actually be a headliner his fights are better then any UFC heavyweight/lightheavy weight fight. Jason Reinhardt is fighting on the undercard, he's a really good fighter and is undefeated, trains with Miletich and his bjj is awesome. I've rolled with him at a seminar once, he feels like your rolling with a middleweight or something, the guy has power. Hopfully he has a good showing and the UFC will have him back, he could really spice up the lw division. All n' all it looks like a really good card. And Pride Absolute is around the corner too, good time for mma.
    "Extremism is so easy. You've got your position, and that's it. It doesn't take much thought. And when you go far enough to the right, you meet the same idiots coming around from the left." -- Clint Eastwood

Penn/Hughes and Swick/Loiseau should be entertaining...looking forward to them!

Vodka is food....who's hungry?

You're welcome, Dave.

Pulver's Fight should be entertaining.
    Swick's fight should be good....he's going up against a decent fighter.
    Of course, HUGHES and PENN will go to war! Can't wait.

KASR
    + =

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes ky toker's Avatar

Little Evil back in the cage. You have to like that. A small guy that brings a big punch. He's one of those fighters that you can expect an enjoyable fight the fight.

I think I actually started using plyometrics in my workouts years ago after watching some of his workouts.