Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Falcons fans rejoice!

This is a discussion on Falcons fans rejoice! within the Sports Forum forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Yaay Y! SPORTS...

Falcons fans rejoice!

Yaay
    Y! SPORTS
    I can't complain, but sometimes I still do.
    ―Joe Walsh

Re: Falcons fans rejoice!

So we get to see him cry in dissapointment at the end of the year again? I kid, I kid... Sorta...

Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    So we get to see him cry in dissapointment at the end of the year again? I kid, I kid... Sorta...
    Maybe. Maybe not. I like our odds better with him, than without.
    ―Joe Walsh

Quote Originally Posted by CeeGar View Post
    Maybe. Maybe not. I like our odds better with him, than without.
    For sure. They have a better shot being in the top 3 in the NFC with him. Can't rely on Julio to do it all.

Leading Puffer Fish HTML5 Gordon's Avatar

Heh. Unfortunately, my Saints will be back this coming season, so things are going to be a bit different.

Good to see they got him back though - this gives them a chance to prep to fill the void they will have once Tony is done. He is absolutely integral to the Falcons current offense.

Puffer Fish with many spikes RayJax's Avatar

Did this really surprise anyone?!

Coming from someone who lives in the same town as the Jags

I'm still busy celebrating Dunta Robinson's release, but I'll certainly add this to my schedule!
    ********.com

Cool!
    He is too good to retire!
    Dafiddla
    "What Could be Finer, than a Spanish Cedar Liner?"

Not Here

Quote Originally Posted by HTML5 Gordon View Post
    Heh. Unfortunately, my Saints will be back this coming season, so things are going to be a bit different.

Good to see they got him back though - this gives them a chance to prep to fill the void they will have once Tony is done. He is absolutely integral to the Falcons current offense.
    Did the Saints find a defense at a yard sale somewhere?

I do agree that Tony is integral to the O. Hopefully they can find a TE to groom in the draft. Would absolutely love to see Eifert but I don't think there is a chance in hell at him still being available at #30 .

Quote Originally Posted by MarkC View Post
    I'm still busy celebrating Dunta Robinson's release, but I'll certainly add this to my schedule!
    No doubt brother. Dunta Robinus was a disaster. TD has a pretty good track record though so I have faith in him.

I really think the offense will actually improve this year with SJax presenting a legitimate running threat as well as being an excellent addition to the passing game. Dude has practically put the Rams on his back and carried them to 95% of their wins the past few years. Simply put, he is a beast. An aging beast but still a beast.

At least we don't have to worry about the Sucs or the Panties.
    BIA!!!

Not Here

Great move to jump up and get Trufant. Secondary was a glaring concern. He should be a great fit for a Nolan ran defense.
    BIA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Habanolover View Post
    Great move to jump up and get Trufant. Secondary was a glaring concern. He should be a great fit for a Nolan ran defense.
    I agree Donnie. A good move for sure. I believe Trufant will be a great asset to the team!
    ―Joe Walsh

OK!
    Dafiddla
    "What Could be Finer, than a Spanish Cedar Liner?"

Not Here

Still sad that Abe was let go. I know he is aging but you can tell he wanted so much to retire a Falcon. Abe, you are a legendary Falcon and it was a pleasure watching you man the d-line for so long. I wish you nothing but the best in the future.
    BIA!!!

Not Here

Hey @CeeGar (Colin). Every day is one day closer to FOOTBALL and hopefully the ATL's first SB!

BIA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Habanolover View Post
    Hey @CeeGar (Colin). Every day is one day closer to FOOTBALL and hopefully the ATL's first SB!

Now if Mr. Blank only had his bright, shiny, new stadium ready for this season!
    ―Joe Walsh

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast