Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Congratulations Adam Scott for the Win!

This is a discussion on Congratulations Adam Scott for the Win! within the Sports Forum forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Wow! What a courageous win of the Masters Tournament! Even sweeter for all the near misses over the years for ...

Congratulations Adam Scott for the Win!

Wow!
    What a courageous win of the Masters Tournament!

Even sweeter for all the near misses over the years for Austalian players that came so close. (Especially Mr. Norman)

He needed all of his skill and nerve to outlast all of the great competetion he was facing.

WELL DONE MATE!

I started smoking an Alec Bradly Tempus when he made the turn heading into Amen Corner.

Here is a pic of the nub as he won it on the second playoff hole.

http://i571.photobucket.com/albums/s...astersnub4.jpg
    Dafiddla
    "What Could be Finer, than a Spanish Cedar Liner?"

Re: Congratulations Adam Scott for the Win!

That was a great match to watch. It was also another sweet victory for Stevie, (Tigers x caddie.)

Far more entertaining than if Woods were to win.

Was a great finish to the tournament. I will admit that I was pulling for Cabrera but as long as Tiger loses I am ok with it. Brilliant putt by Scott for the win.
    BIA!!!

Full grown Puffer Fish TopsiderLXI's Avatar

Great, exciting game as always! I was rooting for Couples up until today (I knew there wasn't much chance of him winning though).
    Glad AUS has a Green Jacket to call their own. Only thing I didn't like is how Scott thought he won before he actually did. Can't really blame him though because of how much emotion is there.

The Masters is defiantly on my bucket list....

Sweet looking nub too!!
    Here, have a cigar. Light it up and be somebody.

Puffer Fish with some spikes chargerfan's Avatar

Good for Scott, and good for someone WINNING the tournament!!

I was worried when Tiger started falling back. I could see a bunch of bogeys down the stretch and someone winning at 5 or 6 under. Man, Scott birdeying to go 1 up, then Cabrera sticking it...doesn't get much better than that.

Maturing Puffer Fish

It's just a shame that in 10 years know one will know who Adam Scott is. Entertaining win, but not fit to drink Tigers ball sweat.

Puffer Fish with some spikes chargerfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Carpenter69 View Post
    It's just a shame that in 10 years know one will know who Adam Scott is. Entertaining win, but not fit to drink Tigers ball sweat.
    Get a life. What an ignorant post.

Quote Originally Posted by Carpenter69 View Post
    Really bro. That is the best you could come up with?

Seems to me that Scott, as well as a few others bested Tiger today. Seems to have happened a lot since his fall from grace.

EDIT: I am sure you will soon learn that a little bit of class and decorum goes a long way here.
    BIA!!!