Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Girls College Softball

This is a discussion on Girls College Softball within the Sports Forum forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; I'm probably older and grumpier than you, but I've watched a lot of softball tournaments this year and they are ...

Full grown Puffer Fish

Girls College Softball

I'm probably older and grumpier than you, but I've watched a lot of softball tournaments this year and they are really enjoyable. Some close games. Very talented girls on all teams.

Amazed at their underhanded pitch speed and control. Wow, saw one batter take a ball in the ribs and she barely winched.

Anyway, a lot of great talent out there and you may enjoy.

Seems to me to be a lot more interesting and exciting than baseball.

Haven't watched any pro baseball since they went on strike years ago. Plus, the pace is just too slow for an old man like me.
    KL License #2157

Re: Girls College Softball

I know what you mean. These girls are pretty impressive. I enjoy the fast pace and intensity of the sport.

Off to Cigar bum. com jhedrick83's Avatar

I live in Knoxville and am a big UT fan. I got to be friends with one of the Lady Vols players when I was in college and figured why not go check it out. I was impressed!
    Head over to cigar bum . com for a good non profit cigar forum!

Playing it is more fun than watching, but I have enjoyed watching several games myself when I get the chance

They rock!
    Dafiddla
    "What Could be Finer, than a Spanish Cedar Liner?"

Ruler Of The Galaxy Emperor Zurg's Avatar

I dunno... I sort of prefer girl's beach volleyball if you know what I mean...

No longer a community member.

Attachment 77844

Didn't make it out the first round this year- but you're right, it is a fun tourney to watch.