Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

NBA Draft Pick Tonight!

This is a discussion on NBA Draft Pick Tonight! within the Sports Forum forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; My wife's nephew Sean Kilpatrick is up for the NBA draft tonight, and I'm so excited! He's a really good ...

Puffer Fish with some spikes Redwyvern's Avatar

NBA Draft Pick Tonight!

My wife's nephew Sean Kilpatrick is up for the NBA draft tonight, and I'm so excited! He's a really good kid, and a great baller, just went to the wrong college :-) . Anyway, the family is meeting up at McFadden's Saloon in the city tonight to watch the event. He's so nervous, he's not even going out to Brooklyn for the event, he'll be watching it with us in private room.

If he gets picked up, I'll be so stoked! With nothing to smoke! So, if any of you are in the area, drop by, have a drink, shake a hand, and share a cigar!!!

P.S., if he does get a contract, I'm gonna REALLY be stepping up my humidor!

Attachment 86380

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes brimy623's Avatar

Re: NBA Draft Pick Tonight!

Congrats & good luck to your nephew!
    Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail!!!

Cool! Where is he expected to go (i.e. what round)?

null

Wrong section of the forum to post this.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by Senor_Perfecto View Post
    Cool! Where is he expected to go (i.e. what round)?
    looks like in the second round ~ 65

and good luck to your nephew!!

I don't think the Kings need another shooting guard so I don't think it will be Sac.
    Are you New?? click here and join the fun http://www.puff.com/forums/vb/cigar-...-noob-pif.html

Sorry for wrong section, feel free to lock this. And yes, 2nd round, and thanks alot!
    Last edited by Redwyvern; 06-26-2014 at 03:22 PM. Reason: forgot to add thanks

Elder Puffer Fish Leader teedles915's Avatar

Not gonna lock it, I'll just move it to the right spot.

He's a solid player, and a very good shooter. The only problem is the NBA is full of great shooters, and many guys who are very good and were the stars of their college teams have trouble sliding into the solid contributor role instead of the star role. If he is comfortable doing that he could have a long profitable NBA career.

I would guess based on most of the mock drafts he's a low to mid 50's pick. But you just never know. Sometimes teams see a guy that they think will fit their need and take them a lot earlier than expected. I wish him the best of luck!!!
    It has been my experience that folks who have no vices have very few virtues- Abraham Lincoln

Thanks for the move, and the kind words. I'm hoping you're right!

Puffer Fish with many spikes egoo33's Avatar

I want my Bulls to get rid of the 16 & 19 to either move up or use them to get some leverage for a potential sign and trade, summer of Melo! I am tired of being a try hard team with no scoring and trying to get past the second round of the playoffs

Puffer Fish with many spikes egoo33's Avatar

Love the Bulls trade for McDermott

Elder Puffer Fish Leader teedles915's Avatar

Well looks like he went undrafted.. I hate to hear that, but read an article this morning that he is gonna get some summer league time. Hopefully he will be able to impress there!!
    It has been my experience that folks who have no vices have very few virtues- Abraham Lincoln