Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Small walk in?

This is a discussion on Small walk in? within the Tech Corner forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Maybe just maybe, anyone know of a small unit that cools and humidifies in one small package. Say for a ...

No longer a community member.

Lightbulb Small walk in?

Maybe just maybe, anyone know of a small unit that cools and humidifies in one small package. Say for a 5' x 5' x 8' tall mini walk in?

Re: Small walk in?

Quote Originally Posted by smelvis View Post
    Maybe just maybe, anyone know of a small unit that cools and humidifies in one small package. Say for a 5' x 5' x 8' tall mini walk in?
    I don't know how the bump would be appreciated in this section, but one could be built pretty easily. All I know is that anything you want can be built, but price always comes into play. Sorry if this makes no sense, back is killing me so I'm not all here.
    Maduro all the way!I love coffee!
    Nubs all the way!

Thanks Josh I hear the back thing, I am a builder and could knock it out in a day or two, the problem is a the rh and cooling not the building.

Thanks for the bump!

God, I must really not be here.
    You're talking about a unit for doing the rh and cooling. Sorry.

I'll do some internet browsing for you.

Found something already.
    http://www.wineenthusiast.com/wine-g....asp?AfID=ZFRG

This will do both for you. These things are quite pricey by nature, but they have an optional humidifying feature. I'm sure there's a cheaper model, but these things do both.
    Last edited by GTCharged; 09-10-2010 at 12:37 AM.
    Nubs all the way!

Quote Originally Posted by GTCharged View Post
    God, I must really not be here.
    You're talking about a unit for doing the rh and cooling. Sorry.

I'll do some internet browsing for you.

Dude I built my first cabinet humidor and it still holds perfect RH, the walk in willl be like a small room, no need for metal backing or any of that stuff. but still I have not found the affordable cooling and RH unit so nothing happens until I do.
    It will have two outer corner wall if I need drainage that's easy. still an afordable cooling/RH unit is what I need. It will also be built to remove and take with me if I find I can't work anymore the day is getting closer and closer.

How's the back?

Quote Originally Posted by smelvis View Post
    Dude I built my first cabinet humidor and it still holds perfect RH, the walk in willl be like a small room, no need for metal backing or any of that stuff. but still I have not found the affordable cooling and RH unit so nothing happens until I do.
    It will have two outer corner wall if I need drainage that's easy. still an afordable cooling/RH unit is what I need. It will also be built to remove and take with me if I find I can't work anymore the day is getting closer and closer.

How's the back?
    Eh, it's not as bad as a few days ago, but it still is really distracting.

Gotta love the doctors who won't give any real medicine to anyone under 30, due to fears of them being "addicted". I could just walk down the street and get things 10x stronger than what they would prescribe to be honest, not that I'm condoning it though. It's just pathetic how our country handles health.

Anyway, hope you can find one of those wine cellar units that match your price range. Keep puffing.
    Nubs all the way!

Quote Originally Posted by GTCharged View Post
    Eh, it's not as bad as a few days ago, but it still is really distracting.

Gotta love the doctors who won't give any real medicine to anyone under 30, due to fears of them being "addicted". I could just walk down the street and get things 10x stronger than what they would prescribe to be honest, not that I'm condoning it though. It's just pathetic how our country handles health.

Anyway, hope you can find one of those wine cellar units that match your price range. Keep puffing.

I am at the opposite end I have been on opiates for two years and all they need to do is open my claim and fix the problems, I am so close at times to losing it I am ashamed to say. I have not had a day free of pain since July 2008. getting old getting very old. am tired of the pills but can't even move without them and it is getting worse.

I feel for ya Brother it's a hard road to hoe!!!!!

Good luck to you btother a hard road to hoe