Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread

This is a discussion on Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread within the Tech Corner forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Gran Turismo 5 has finally been given a release date of November 2nd. How many people are going to buy ...

Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread

Gran Turismo 5 has finally been given a release date of November 2nd. How many people are going to buy and what are you most excited for? I can't wait for the new cars and the addition of damage into the game.

Young Puffer Fish

Re: Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread

I am excited for it, mostly to brush the dust off my PS3. Nothing has enticed me to buy a game in a while, but it is on the must buy list.

Gives a good reason to have the guys over. Lately they always bring the wives when they come, for sure they wont when we are playing video games.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe2010 View Post
    I am excited for it, mostly to brush the dust off my PS3. Nothing has enticed me to buy a game in a while, but it is on the must buy list.

Gives a good reason to have the guys over. Lately they always bring the wives when they come, for sure they wont when we are playing video games.

Ugh, I love the game, but this means I'll have to get a PS3 ....

Young Puffer Fish ScoobyLovesJazz's Avatar

Absolutely can't wait. I've been playing Forza on the 360 so it will be interesting to see how it feels to get back into the GT saddle.

NOOOOOOO! That means I may have to buya PS3. I was resisting to the last, and hoping this game would never come out.
    For all the kids who'd rather flame than talk, I refuse to post.

Young Puffer Fish ScoobyLovesJazz's Avatar

If it helps soften the blow any (or at least helps rationalize it), the ps3 is a great blu-ray player.

Puffer schoolfish brooksbrosracing's Avatar

Anyone currently playing GT5? All of the games in the series were ahead of their time but this one takes the cake. If anyone has any screenshots I'd love to see them. The photomode is amazing in this game.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread-155997_1733635907819_1446199017_31874121_4489966_n.jpg   Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread-156869_1733636107824_1446199017_31874123_6211382_n.jpg  
    Last edited by brooksbrosracing; 12-15-2010 at 12:33 AM.

Master Illusione-a-Tatist Sarge's Avatar

I've been trying to play it. I Keep finding myself sitting here on puff.com while my driver runs through races. easy quick cash when I'm sitting around not playing though... brilliant game. They've nearly outdone themselves on 5.

Prolog sucked ... barely played it .... but the realistic damage could talk me into giving gt5 a buy ... I loved all the gt games. My only problem is my ps3 when ylod on me and with this new hobby I have not gotten around to sending it off to get fixed yet
    Boycotting Dr. Pepper cause they killed Dublin Dr.Pepper