Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

I Phone? anyone

This is a discussion on I Phone? anyone within the Tech Corner forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; I cancelled my att I Phone after two years it the 3g I think and 16 gig I also think ...

No longer a community member.

I Phone? anyone

I cancelled my att I Phone after two years it the 3g I think and 16 gig I also think anyone have a use for it?

LMK

Dave

Re: I Phone? anyone

Really no one need a free I Phone wow, Okay Tuesday I will donate to the battered womens shelter.

Not Here

I have a house phone. If anyone needs to talk to me they can reach me on it.

I hate cell phones. I think they are one of the many reasons the world is the way it is today.
    BIA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Habanolover View Post
    I have a house phone. If anyone needs to talk to me they can reach me on it.

I hate cell phones. I think they are one of the many reasons the world is the way it is today.
    I understand I don't have a choice 24/7/365 with the company phone. Maybe if I ever retire I will do without.

Quote Originally Posted by smelvis View Post
    Really no one need a free I Phone wow, Okay Tuesday I will donate to the battered womens shelter.

Sounds like they could really use it, good call!

Full grown Puffer Fish Team Fuente's Avatar

awesome gesture bro! but im ballz deep in my droid!

Quote Originally Posted by russ812 View Post
    Sounds like they could really use it, good call!

Yeah we have donated our company phones since i started 18 years ago, For those that don't know 911 still works on all phones wheather on a contract or not.

I was going to say "oh oh oh...me me me!" My son's little sister decided she was going to clean his and doused it with cleaning fluid and it's now screwed. But if you're going to donate it to someone who is in need of a phone, that would be better.

Quote Originally Posted by marked View Post
    I was going to say "oh oh oh...me me me!" My son's little sister decided she was going to clean his and doused it with cleaning fluid and it's now screwed. But if you're going to donate it to someone who is in need of a phone, that would be better.

No bro you can have it, I have at least 6 older Motos that will go to them they get plenty now a days.

Let me clear the memory and I'll send it over. Your addy is in your profile?

No bro you can have it, I have at least 6 older Motos that will go to them they get plenty now a days.

Let me clear the memory and I'll send it over. Your addy is in your profile?

Seriously?! Wow! You will make his day, month and year! He's been so bummed without his iPhone. He saved his Xmas money and his birthday money and bought it last year. It was his most prized possession. You rock Dave!

Seriously?! Wow! You will make his day, month and year! He's been so bummed without his iPhone. He saved his Xmas money and his birthday money and bought it last year. It was his most prized possession. You rock Dave!
    No worries bro be glad to see it getting used, I use to throw al my old cell phones in a drawer and hated to waste them then we started giving the to battered women so they can at least cal 911.

I have a friend down hopefully to help me fix my computor, I'll see if he can help me save my info from it and send it right along.

Okay got my contacts off and should be able to ship out tomorrow, I have cables, usb, charger and a leather case, am looking for the manual, if not it is online anyway. Hope your boy enjoys it brother!

On it's way Mark!

0309 2880 0002 0225-2986

Wow, very generous Smelvis. Great gesture.

Mark - I'm sure your son will be stoked.