Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

can't log in on new computer

This is a discussion on can't log in on new computer within the Tech Corner forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Originally Posted by StratSlinger Dave, are you trying to log into the forums, or puff.com homepage? I just recently learned ...

US Air Force, Retired jimrockford's Avatar

Re: can't log in on new computer

Quote Originally Posted by StratSlinger View Post
    Dave, are you trying to log into the forums, or puff.com homepage? I just recently learned that those are two separate databases, so your forum login would likely fail on the puff.com homepage.
    I'll bet this is it. I had this problem recently as well.

No longer a community member.

I am logged in now on the new one. Dang it I haven't done anything different since I woke up a half hour ago. Thanks for the advice I do wish I knew why may soon not have a second comp to play with.

Thanks Guy's

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Cigary's Avatar

Computer Gremlins....I've had problems too and then the next day it was like I never had issues at all.
    A mind is like a parachute...it works best when it's open.

Have you tried another browser in the same PC?

Quote Originally Posted by miken1967 View Post
    Have you tried another browser in the same PC?

Yes I did I tried everything mentioned and woke up today and logged on as if there was never a problem. Go Figure.

It's working I guess that's all that matters, thanks all for the help. kinda wish I new why though LOL

Quote Originally Posted by smelvis View Post
    Yes I did I tried everything mentioned and woke up today and logged on as if there was never a problem. Go Figure.

It's working I guess that's all that matters, thanks all for the help. kinda wish I new why though LOL
    I was logged in and you had the "Tashaz Filter" glasses on didnt you? Told you they work well!
    Refuses to remain the Droid they were all looking for.

livin life by the drop ! cigar loco's Avatar

Starting to sound like a operator problem to me !
    I smoke old stogies I have found, short but not to big around....

Quote Originally Posted by cigar loco View Post
    Starting to sound like a operator problem to me !

While I would normally agree with you and croc dundee I have a friend John from Salem over setting up the network and all around helping with tech issues. We we able to log into everywhere else just not puff.

So Oh well

Quote Originally Posted by StratSlinger View Post
    Dave, are you trying to log into the forums, or puff.com homepage? I just recently learned that those are two separate databases, so your forum login would likely fail on the puff.com homepage.
    Been having a hell of a time trying to get in on my iPad, but both the desktop and laptop work great. Did a Google! search for "why cant I log into Puff.com" and found this thread. Sure enough, that was exactly what was wrong. OK, 3 year old thread, back to sleep for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2