Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 38

I need an at&t cell phone..

This is a discussion on I need an at&t cell phone.. within the Tech Corner forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Originally Posted by ben1000 How do I PM someone? Am I too new to see the link? -Ben Click on ...

  
  1. #16

    No longer a community member.


     

    Re: I need an at&t cell phone..

    Quote Originally Posted by ben1000 View Post
    How do I PM someone? Am I too new to see the link?

    -Ben
    Click on my name and below is an option to pm if not go to my profile and click on contact on the right side, if those don't work my email is smelvis@nym.hush.com

    Thanks

  2. #17

    No longer a community member.


     

    Re: I need an at&t cell phone..

    Quote Originally Posted by Rookee View Post
    Wow Smelvis you are a true BOTL. Thank you very much for that offer, can't thank you enough.

    My pleasure brother you have been a supporter forever, does the older I phone work for you bro?

  3. #18

    Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Rookee's Avatar


     

    Re: I need an at&t cell phone..

    Quote Originally Posted by smelvis View Post
    My pleasure brother you have been a supporter forever, does the older I phone work for you bro?
    Yep the i phone would work for me...

  4. #19

    Young Puffer Fish ben1000's Avatar


     

    Re: I need an at&t cell phone..

    Quote Originally Posted by smelvis View Post
    Click on my name and below is an option to pm if not go to my profile and click on contact on the right side, if those don't work my email is smelvis@nym.hush.com

    Thanks
    I don't seem to have that option, so I'll directly email you...

    Ben

  5. #20

    gonna be a daddy! gibson_es's Avatar


     

    Re: I need an at&t cell phone..

    Way to go Smelvis!

  6. #21

    39 04 35 N, 108 33 05 W gjcab09's Avatar


     

    Re: I need an at&t cell phone..

    Some cool stuff happens around here! Way to go, guys!

  7. #22

    Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Rookee's Avatar


     

    Re: I need an at&t cell phone..

    Quote Originally Posted by ben1000 View Post
    I don't seem to have that option, so I'll directly email you...

    Ben
    Yeah i can't PM you either, but my address is on my profile page. Thanks for your kindness, you saved the day.

  8. #23

    No longer a community member.


     

    Re: I need an at&t cell phone..

    Quote Originally Posted by Rookee View Post
    Yep the i phone would work for me...

    Cool can you pm your addy to be safe bro!

    Thanks

  9. #24

    Young Puffer Fish ben1000's Avatar


     

    Re: I need an at&t cell phone..

    I don't think I can PM anyone and I can't see addresses in profiles.

    Is there a list somewhere of what gets unlocked at what times and after how many posts, etc... There's a ton of features on this system, but I'm not sure when I'll be able to access them all.... :-)

    I should probably start a new thread with this question...

    Duh! Just found it in the newbie section...

    B.

  10. #25

    Scotch & Cigars


     

    Re: I need an at&t cell phone..

    You're going to have to email Dave then he can email you back with Jeffs address since you can't do PMs. Great work getting a phone so quick!

  11. #26

    No longer a community member.


     

    Re: I need an at&t cell phone..

    Quote Originally Posted by ben1000 View Post
    I don't think I can PM anyone and I can't see addresses in profiles.

    Is there a list somewhere of what gets unlocked at what times and after how many posts, etc... There's a ton of features on this system, but I'm not sure when I'll be able to access them all.... :-)

    I should probably start a new thread with this question...

    Duh! Just found it in the newbie section...

    B.

    Hi Ben
    I just replied to your email and sent you rookies address and asked a couple questions about your favorites, Thanks for doing this bro!

    Dave

  12. #27

    No longer a community member.


     

    Re: I need an at&t cell phone..

    Quote Originally Posted by Rookee View Post
    Yeah i can't PM you either, but my address is on my profile page. Thanks for your kindness, you saved the day.
    I got it off your profile bro, Have a great day Brother!

  13. #28

    Young Puffer Fish ben1000's Avatar


     

    Re: I need an at&t cell phone..

    It's in the works...:-)

    Ben

  14. #29

    No longer a community member.


     

    Re: I need an at&t cell phone..

    Okay this is all done bro Ben will mail on Monday and post a dc here when he does. He has a charger and a sync cord as well so all is well in Puff Land

    Thanks Guy's have a great Turkey Day!

    Dave

  15. #30

    Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Rookee's Avatar


     

    Re: I need an at&t cell phone..

    Thanks again brothers, my wife always thought i was exagerating when i metioned what a great community this is, and how BOTL always come thru for one another. You guys have managed to amaze her .

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •