Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Anyone good with AppleTV and iTunes?

This is a discussion on Anyone good with AppleTV and iTunes? within the Tech Corner forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; This is the second time this has happened in the last couple days. I bought a season of a TV ...

JGD

Anyone good with AppleTV and iTunes?

This is the second time this has happened in the last couple days. I bought a season of a TV show on my AppleTV and then part of it just disappeared. When I go into iTunes on my MacBook the episodes that are gone appear in grey and I am unable to do click them or do anything with them. Any ideas?

Here is what iTunes looks like:

When I restart my computer the grey episodes are gone from iTunes as well.

Scotch & Cigars

Re: Anyone good with AppleTV and iTunes?

I don't know much about Apple TV but this comes up in a google search:

Apple TV (1st generation): Update to 3.0.1 or later to prevent content from temporarily disappearing until re-synced

Also if that is not your issue just google, shows disappearing from Apple TV and there are quite a bit of hits.

JGD

Re: Anyone good with AppleTV and iTunes?

Quote Originally Posted by Rock31 View Post
    I don't know much about Apple TV but this comes up in a google search:

Apple TV (1st generation): Update to 3.0.1 or later to prevent content from temporarily disappearing until re-synced

Also if that is not your issue just google, shows disappearing from Apple TV and there are quite a bit of hits.
    Awesome. I'll give that a try!