Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Puff locking up, moving verrrry slow

This is a discussion on Puff locking up, moving verrrry slow within the Tech Corner forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Anyone else? 4th time trying to post this!!! 5th?...

No longer a community member.

Puff locking up, moving verrrry slow

Anyone else?

4th time trying to post this!!!
    5th?

Scotch & Cigars

Re: Puff locking up, moving verrrry slow

Dave just send me a few boxes and I will get this fixed immediately!

- Nothing slow on my end, PMs are lagging a bit when opening but thats about it.

I see this thread 3 or 4 times here brother!

All good here too brother. It only gets slow when I venture out to my truck and the wifi is lagging.

Took me five minute to open this post.

Scotch & Cigars

Well since it may take you a few minutes to open this thread again, I have some good news.

This weekend I am going to try and smoke every cigar you sent me as the troop prize! It will be EPIC!

If I turn of my Kaspersky I can move around, otherwise I am dead. so turning protection back on. Not risking it, goodnight until Puff works again for me.

Everything else works, banking other websites everything.

Still Puff locks up and only works when I turn my firewall off, very weird and has never been this bad before. I didn't do anything different and I have no problems anywhere else.

Any idea's I am not a tech guy. I hate turning my protection off but am a Puff junkie dammit

some say I'm a dreamer... BMack's Avatar

Don't know man, it's working fine for me. Maybe it's your browser.

Quote Originally Posted by BMack View Post
    Don't know man, it's working fine for me. Maybe it's your browser.

It's weird I haven't updated anything and everything's the same, I am running with my firewall off and it works fine, as soon as I turn it on it stops again. I have had slow times but nothing like this, and being a Puff Junkie this is tough

Maybe tomorrow things will be better.

Thanks all!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Cigary's Avatar

I use Chrome and it speeds around so fast I can barely keep up...if I use AOHELL it locks up like my cheap brothers wallet. Maybe D/L another browser?
    A mind is like a parachute...it works best when it's open.

Government interference?
    “While you smoke, rub the bowl occasionally along the side of your nose. Briar has an affinity for your natural oils.” -My cellar.-

My guess would be you're having issues with ads. My recommendation is to download and install Firefox. Once you have done that, I'd download the Adblock Plus: Save your time and traffic add-on. My bet is this will solve your issues.

Quote Originally Posted by TunaGod06 View Post
    My guess would be you're having issues with ads. My recommendation is to download and install Firefox. Once you have done that, I'd download the Adblock Plus: Save your time and traffic add-on. My bet is this will solve your issues.

I have firefox and today I still have to shut down my firewall to use puff.

Dave try Google Chrome it is one of the best browsers out there that has some of the best security and download speeds period. Firefox is for people that think AVG is a good antivirus. I have used it since beta testing and it works excellent. (you can keep firefox also until you decide which one you like better yourself.) It does have an adblock extension that you can use if needed issues keep popping up but I have disabled that for puff myself. Any questions please shoot me a pm and I will give you my number and will get it fixed. I have been a pc tech for 10 years.
    I wish I could write as mysterious as a cat.
    Edgar Allan Poe

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast