Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Who here carries a high-tech flashlight?

This is a discussion on Who here carries a high-tech flashlight? within the Tech Corner forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Mine's a 4 "D" cell MagLite with a $27 buck High Intensity LED bulb for an upgrade! ....Does that count!??.....

Re: Who here carries a high-tech flashlight?

Mine's a 4 "D" cell MagLite with a $27 buck High Intensity LED bulb for an upgrade! ....Does that count!??..
    Stogie Newb-a-notknow
    It's what You Learn After You Know It ALL!....That Counts!!!

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes fivespdcat's Avatar

I'm in the Surefire crowd, got a E2D, 9P and a daily carry 6P LED. The LED makes such a difference as a matter of fact I take the "used" batteries from my other flashlights and use them in the 6P LED and they last plenty long enough. The 6P goes everywhere with me, I use it a bit for work and just about anything else. It's rugged and stands up to everything I have thrown at it.

Young Puffer Fish

I find Surefires very costly, but I am sure the quality is excellent, although maybe not excellent value for money at that price point.

I use the Nu flare, which is comparatively cheaper, much cheaper in fact. I still get 200 lumens, and they run on the same CR123A as the Surefire. They run great, are very bright, with 1W CREE LED as standard. Highly recommended. I use them at my construction sites for work. I've dropped them on solid concrete floors from waist height and the damage to the finish was minimal. And needless to say, it still works perfectly!

US Air Force, Retired jimrockford's Avatar

Another vintage post, but still interesting to me...

I have a 4Sevens Preon P2 pen light that I carry. It's tiny but still puts out 160 lumens and runs on AAAs which I like because they're cheap and sold everywhere. Nice little light.

I used to carry a surefire all the time, but somehow misplaced both of them while moving and haven't been carrying one since.

I have many that I use (play with) out and about, but at work my favorite is the Zebralight H51w Neutral LED with a magnet glued to the bottom.

Terminated!
    they call me, Thread Terminator! last post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2