Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Demonoid Invite?

This is a discussion on Demonoid Invite? within the Tech Corner forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Originally Posted by SystemError Wish I had a 5mb download speed lol. I get 2mb download and 150kb upload with ...

Re: Demonoid Invite?

Quote Originally Posted by SystemError View Post
    Wish I had a 5mb download speed lol. I get 2mb download and 150kb upload with ATT Uverse. I had a demonoid account for the longest time (they had open registration) but this was a long time ago, back in like 2008. Then the site went down for a quite some time and I never logged in again.

When I get home from traveling, I will try and log in, but I am sure they deactivated my account.
    I don't think they every deactivate accounts actually unless your a problem. Yea the upload on mine is likem 1.5mb upload i think. not sure on that part.

Also your "just smoked" cigar padilla Miami is one of my favs

Full grown Puffer Fish SystemError's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyjamx22 View Post
    I don't think they every deactivate accounts actually unless your a problem. Yea the upload on mine is likem 1.5mb upload i think. not sure on that part.

Also your "just smoked" cigar padilla Miami is one of my favs
    Ill check as soon as I get home. All of the other invite sites I belong to deactivate your account if you don't log in for 2 or 4 weeks.

I love the Padilla Miami, also one of my favs

Ill check as soon as I get home. All of the other invite sites I belong to deactivate your account if you don't log in for 2 or 4 weeks.

I love the Padilla Miami, also one of my favs

awe that stinks i didnt know that

As best I can remember if you don't have a membership with Demonoid you can't download torrents that are more than 3 days old. As for the deactivation thing, I have gone months without logging in and I'm always good when I come back

Quote Originally Posted by nikonnut View Post
    As best I can remember if you don't have a membership with Demonoid you can't download torrents that are more than 3 days old. As for the deactivation thing, I have gone months without logging in and I'm always good when I come back
    I just downloaded something from 2006, and something from today and I was not logged in.

Well it looks like they did not deactivate my account. Logged in just fine.

I just downloaded something from 2006, and something from today and I was not logged in.

Well it looks like they did not deactivate my account. Logged in just fine.
    Sweet! How many invites do you get to send to friends?

Not sure. I think I have 1

Not sure. I think I have 1

I would love to have it. Im not one to make trouble. Normally i just find things to download and get off lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyjamx22 View Post
    I would love to have it. Im not one to make trouble. Normally i just find things to download and get off lol.
    I should see if the OP wants the invite first since he made a thread asking for one. You never know, I may have more than one. If he wants it, I have an invite to revolutiontt and/or torrentleech I can send to you.

I should see if the OP wants the invite first since he made a thread asking for one. You never know, I may have more than one. If he wants it, I have an invite to revolutiontt and/or torrentleech I can send to you.
    Oh yea of course. Maybe he can invite me hahaha. I dont use the others, are just just as good?

i have an invite code if you still need it shoot me a pm

Puffer Fish with some spikes Tashy's Avatar

Kyle, just out of interest, do you still have a valid invite to Torrentleech ?
    An it harm none, do as you will.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Deadhead Dave's Avatar

I love demonoid, but am always interested in other places as well, would be interested in checking out another invite only.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadhead Dave View Post
    I love demonoid, but am always interested in other places as well, would be interested in checking out another invite only.
    me too

Quote Originally Posted by Tashy View Post
    Kyle, just out of interest, do you still have a valid invite to Torrentleech ?
    Yea, I believe I have 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast