Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Demonoid Invite?

This is a discussion on Demonoid Invite? within the Tech Corner forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; My desktop computer is coming back to life. It's been out of commission for months. I lost most everything. What ...

Demonoid Invite?

My desktop computer is coming back to life. It's been out of commission for months. I lost most everything. What I miss most is my Demonoid password, I can only have them send it to my old email address. And I can't access that address.

Would anyone be kind enough to PM me a password invite? I will behave responsibly and give them NO reason to terminate either of our accounts.

Thanking you in advance & crossing my fingers someone will assist,

Joe
    Gurkha is the main reason I have trust issues.

Re: Demonoid Invite?

pm sent.

Full grown Puffer Fish SystemError's Avatar

You dont need an invite, you dont even have to log in.

I got an invite to revolutiontt if you want

^yeah I dont even know what the account is for, I think the last time I logged in was to get invites also.

I do have 2 TL invites it seems.

Puffer Fish with some spikes Tashy's Avatar

I have often tried to get a Demonoid invite too. Is there something I am missing on how to get one ? Just a question of curiosity, not trying to offend.
    An it harm none, do as you will.

Quote Originally Posted by Tashy View Post
    I have often tried to get a Demonoid invite too. Is there something I am missing on how to get one ? Just a question of curiosity, not trying to offend.
    You don't need an invite, you can browse everything without logging in.

Yes, but can you also download stuff from them ?

Yes, but can you also download stuff from them ?
    Yep, I go there all the time for off the wall stuff that "scene uploaders" don't upload

Newbie in the ocean

Quote Originally Posted by SystemError View Post
    Yep, I go there all the time for off the wall stuff that "scene uploaders" don't upload
    I believe demonoid limits the amount of downloads at a time or an hour u can download... thats why ppl sign up...

Yes, I believe so too. It is hard to get an invite due to the rules that apply. As I understand, if you mess up there, both you and the person who invited you can lose your membership.

Yes, I believe so too. It is hard to get an invite due to the rules that apply. As I understand, if you mess up there, both you and the person who invited you can lose your membership.
    Do you belong to any other invite only sites? I rarely use demoniod because the DL speed is crap, but it has a lot of content. I have an invite to revolutiontt if you are interested.

Quote Originally Posted by SystemError View Post
    Do you belong to any other invite only sites? I rarely use demoniod because the DL speed is crap, but it has a lot of content. I have an invite to revolutiontt if you are interested.
    Always interested in new sites Kyle. I can't always get what I need from one place. I've got three kids that always want different things ! And then the things I want myself ! LOL. It would be very much appreciated.

Always interested in new sites Kyle. I can't always get what I need from one place. I've got three kids that always want different things ! And then the things I want myself ! LOL. It would be very much appreciated.
    PM me you email, as long as you keep your ration 1:1, you will be fine.

I have never had the DL issue with demonoid.... and i don't have an account. Would be sweet to get a invitation code just in case. All the sites i know Im sure you all know already.

Also i love my works T3 line to download on 5mb download hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyjamx22 View Post
    I have never had the DL issue with demonoid.... and i don't have an account. Would be sweet to get a invitation code just in case. All the sites i know Im sure you all know already.

Also i love my works T3 line to download on 5mb download hahaha
    Wish I had a 5mb download speed lol. I get 2mb download and 150kb upload with ATT Uverse. I had a demonoid account for the longest time (they had open registration) but this was a long time ago, back in like 2008. Then the site went down for a quite some time and I never logged in again.

When I get home from traveling, I will try and log in, but I am sure they deactivated my account.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast