Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

whats your cell phone and why

This is a discussion on whats your cell phone and why within the Tech Corner forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Originally Posted by Cigar Noob I would rather pay for the phone up front and pay $60-70/mo. THIS 1000X times. ...

Re: whats your cell phone and why

Quote Originally Posted by Cigar Noob View Post
    I would rather pay for the phone up front and pay $60-70/mo.
    THIS 1000X times. RG for you sir!
    Disciplina praesidium civitatis VTL

I use a LG Lucid. It was the best spec'd phone I could find for the price. Plus I like the Droid OS more than the IPhone OS because it feels less constrained.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader max gas's Avatar

used to be a blackberry fan. had the storm for several years until verizon came out with the iPhone. I've had the iPhone 4 for a while now. I use it for all the usual stuff, texts, email, phone calls, mobil p.orn....i mean internet. LOL

Maturing Puffer Fish

my tough 3g slide,my son upgraded and i took his phone .im cheap as hell

Full grown Puffer Fish SystemError's Avatar

The company I work for just said we can get any phone we want! 3yrs of blackberry crap gone. Samsung Galaxy S3 here I come

I use a Samsung Galaxy Note for my personal phone/tablet.

I use either my iPhone 4 or Palm for my work phone.

The Note is simply the best phone I have ever used. with its active pen and large screen the functionality of this phone is more then any other phone I have owned.
    Being a super nerd for HP, believe me when i say I have had most of the phones out there at one time or another.

Blackberry Curve. Why? Because RIM has the most state of the art OS and puts out an extremely reliable product.

Actually, my hands are really messed up (thanks Uncle Sam!) and the touch screens haven't worked for me until very recently - the old ones didn't work at all, and I don't really want to carry a stylus.
    Pro Patria Vigilans................... My tobacco cellar

Galaxy S3 is arriving tomorrow! My poor blackberry bold is limping to the finish line but served me well. Anyone else order one or get theirs already?

Quote Originally Posted by Cigar Noob View Post
    Galaxy S3 is arriving tomorrow! My poor blackberry bold is limping to the finish line but served me well. Anyone else order one or get theirs already?
    I am waiting for verizon.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish smokin3000gt's Avatar

I always liked the iphone until the HTC Evo 4G came out and I got my hands on Android for the first time. Never looked back! Now it's time for an upgrade and it was between the HTC One X or the Galaxy S III and I ended choosing the Galaxy. It seems to have bigger battery, less consumption, better benchmarks, open bootlocker (easier to root), ect ect. Hopefully it gets here sooner then later!

Quote Originally Posted by smokin3000gt View Post
    I always liked the iphone until the HTC Evo 4G came out and I got my hands on Android for the first time. Never looked back! Now it's time for an upgrade and it was between the HTC One X or the Galaxy S III and I ended choosing the Galaxy. It seems to have bigger battery, less consumption, better benchmarks, open bootlocker (easier to root), ect ect. Hopefully it gets here sooner then later!
    My gf has the One X and it is amazing. It might be better than the S3 with the Sense vs. Touchwiz and LCD vs. AMOLED debates but I've had the S3 in mind for a while. Can't go wrong with either phone IMO. Already have a 32GB microSD card and a full phone protector waiting.

Galaxy S3 came in the mail today!! Of course, I am traveling, so have to wait till tonight to open it.

Iphone4 because my dad got it for me.

Kyle you are going to love it....i guarantee it! We just got the google nexus 7 and an posting on it now. Amazing product for 200 bucks.I've been playing with the Swype beta keyboard.it's quite cool!

I use the keyboard on my s3 too. i recommend it to all rocking an android.

Love it Jonathan! Posting fomenting it now

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast