Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Just updated my OS on iPhone

This is a discussion on Just updated my OS on iPhone within the Tech Corner forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Hacker claims iPhone 5 jailbroken, Google Maps ported to iOS 6 - TechSpot News there is a source just google ...

Puffer Fish with some spikes Tumadre99's Avatar

Re: Just updated my OS on iPhone

Hacker claims iPhone 5 jailbroken, Google Maps ported to iOS 6 - TechSpot News

there is a source
    just google it.

also, you can always just used the web based version

KSB
    Puffer Fish with some spikes KSB's Avatar

I sent an email to customer service this morning asking them to see if there IT department can get the damn thing fixed. Just noticed that I got an update and it seems to be working now.

Thats good!
    Yeah, usually with the new iOS upgrades you gotta wait for app updates to be compatible.
    but good thing its working now!!!

No longer a community member.

I heard the new iOS is a data hog even in the middle of the night.. causing extreme overages to folks who believed they were using strictly wi-fi. Any of you seen this?

Quote Originally Posted by smokin surfer View Post
    I heard the new iOS is a data hog...causing extreme overages...seen this?
    Yes actually there was a well written story about it during the release of the first iOS beta. It was because of the newest feature they added. What it does is the phone will switch between WiFi and Data depending on which one it believes to be faster. Many of the devs were shocked to see this, so what they did was turn off the setting, and everything returned back to normal.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2