Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

My MONSTER PC I built!!!

This is a discussion on My MONSTER PC I built!!! within the Tech Corner forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Attachment 71567 Attachment 71569 Attachment 71570 Hey this is one of my babies. Just a basic run down i7 oc ...

Puffer Fish with some spikes JoeT's Avatar

My MONSTER PC I built!!!

Attachment 71567Attachment 71569Attachment 71570Hey this is one of my babies. Just a basic run down i7 oc to 4.2ghz, 6 gigs of mushkin redline ram 1600mhz 666-15, 2 1 ter hds in raid 0, 2 evga gtx 590s n quad sli with koolance water blocks, 2 water cooling loops top rad is for the cpu only with koolance water bock, the 360 and 120 hardeware lab rads are for the video,1200w psu, gigabyte ud5 mobo, and a raidmax case. I do lots of lan parties so thats y i have all this hardware in a mid tower.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My MONSTER PC I built!!!-5.jpg   My MONSTER PC I built!!!-4.jpg   My MONSTER PC I built!!!-3.jpg   My MONSTER PC I built!!!-2.jpg  
    Last edited by JoeT; 09-24-2012 at 03:16 AM.

Re: My MONSTER PC I built!!!

**** movies must load up real quick...
    - Sin City Bomber -

Quote Originally Posted by exprime8 View Post
    **** movies must load up real quick...

U know it! But u really know what helps with that is my 50 mb down internet!

i would love to build something like that but im not too computer savy...
    - Sin City Bomber -

Quote Originally Posted by exprime8 View Post
    i would love to build something like that but im not too computer savy...

Yea exp when water cooling because if u dont know what ur doing it can end in disaster!

Looks good man, digging the water loop. Only thing I would do a little cable management.

Quote Originally Posted by Llacrossedude7 View Post
    Looks good man, digging the water loop. Only thing I would do a little cable management.
    I hid all the wires best i can but lights have to have wire going to where u have them mounted and obviously the video cards have the wire that stick out regardles. Might i add both my video cards require two 8 pins instead of the standard one 8 pin and one 6 pin. Video alone is pulling like 800 wats lol!

Yeah I know on my machine I modded the inside of the case for cable management on my lights which is more than most are willing to do. Also is your water loop two individual loops or one loop integrated into the other with a splitter, it's kind of hard to see on my phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Llacrossedude7 View Post
    Yeah I know on my machine I modded the inside of the case for cable management on my lights which is more than most are willing to do. Also is your water loop two individual loops or one loop integrated into the other with a splitter, it's kind of hard to see on my phone.

2 separate loops The two resivors inside the case go to video, hardware labs 360 rad and 120 rad, and the pump is underneath the bottom video card hidden. The the top res goes to the cpu and top black ice 360 rad and the pump in in the hard drive bay behind the 120 rad.

pump under card this pic was taken before i upgraded some of the rads.

pump in the disc drive bay ontop of the disc drive
    Last edited by JoeT; 09-27-2012 at 07:33 PM.