Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

New Build Thoughts.

This is a discussion on New Build Thoughts. within the Tech Corner forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; LMAO Christopher. That Asrock board is looking tempting & I can get it here for $138 shipped. Hmmmm................

Re: New Build Thoughts.

LMAO Christopher.

That Asrock board is looking tempting & I can get it here for $138 shipped. Hmmmm.............
    Refuses to remain the Droid they were all looking for.

Puffer Fish with some spikes A144's Avatar

Whoops, must've missed the SSD in the OP and thought Jessica meant an SSD instead just an HDD... I really need to read better! lol.

I think WD has a 10,000 RPM Velociraptor HDD too, but I think it's nearing the $/GB of SSDs.
    Growing old is compulsory, but growing up is optional.

Quote Originally Posted by A144 View Post
    Whoops, must've missed the SSD in the OP and thought Jessica meant an SSD instead just an HDD... I really need to read better! lol.

I think WD has a 10,000 RPM Velociraptor HDD too, but I think it's nearing the $/GB of SSDs.
    Gotta love the raptors. You definately know when those bad boys are running!
    Now with 96.5% more Wub Wub! http://www.tobaccocellar.com/NikonNUT

I have the AsRock board, the ram, the case (CM Storm Trooper), Cooler & the video card. Busy modding the case with paint & graphics (Mass Effect scheme).

Thank you all for the insight.
    Refuses to remain the Droid they were all looking for.

Sounds like a fantastic set-up, Warren! That CM Storm Trooper is an awesome case. Lots of pics when you ate done please, sir.
    Now with 96.5% more Wub Wub! http://www.tobaccocellar.com/NikonNUT

Puffer Fish with some spikes A144's Avatar

Yes, make sure there's plenty of pics! Sounds great, can't wait to see it finished!
    Growing old is compulsory, but growing up is optional.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2