Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Anyone on AT&T and out of contract? Trying to unlock an AT&T iPhone 3GS

This is a discussion on Anyone on AT&T and out of contract? Trying to unlock an AT&T iPhone 3GS within the Tech Corner forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; I have an iPhone 3GS locked to AT&T, and apparently, I can get it unlocked as long as the account ...

The Karate Squid Aninjaforallseasons's Avatar

Anyone on AT&T and out of contract? Trying to unlock an AT&T iPhone 3GS

I have an iPhone 3GS locked to AT&T, and apparently, I can get it unlocked as long as the account being used to request the unlock is not under contract, they will approve it. Anyone willing to let me use their account? I'd need your first and last name, mobile number, and last four of your SSN. Obviously I'll understand if none of you are able or willing, but thought it was worth a shot.
    On Instagram as @stogieninja || Reviewer for Blind Man's Puff
    Check out cigarlopedia.com - the most comprehensive cigar database ever created!

Twerking ain't for Smurfs Packerjh's Avatar

Re: Anyone on AT&T and out of contract? Trying to unlock an AT&T iPhone 3GS

I'm deeply esconsed in my AT&T contract...I hope it works out for you, though!
    Just one little Smurf against the world....I feel sorry for you World! BOOM, suckas!

The Karate Squid Aninjaforallseasons's Avatar

Re: Anyone on AT&T and out of contract? Trying to unlock an AT&T iPhone 3GS

Lol thanks Jason. One of my buddies is taking care of it for me
    On Instagram as @stogieninja || Reviewer for Blind Man's Puff
    Check out cigarlopedia.com - the most comprehensive cigar database ever created!