Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Photobucket uploading problems

This is a discussion on Photobucket uploading problems within the Tech Corner forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Is it just me or is anyone else having problems uploading pictures from photobucket to Puff? I have been trying ...

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish BaconStrips's Avatar

Photobucket uploading problems

Is it just me or is anyone else having problems uploading pictures from photobucket to Puff? I have been trying to finish writing this review on the L40 but have run out of upload space from my computer. So i started using photobucket but now when i click the link and past into the URL upload it says. "Error: This GIF image has an incorrect file extension". Its saved as a JPG in photobucket and i have tried renaming and saving as GIF to upload to photobucket but it wont allow me to upload a GIF to photobucket...I give up...help please? LOL Thanks,

Midlife crises Puffer mcgreggor57's Avatar

Re: Photobucket uploading problems

Click the IMG tag under the pic in Photo Bucket and paste it into your post. Don't use the forum upload at all.
    Tobacco Cellar: http://www.tobaccocellar.com/mcgreggor57
    Never trust a woman's tears or a dog's limp.

Not Here

In PB just click SHARE on the pic you want and then select the option for LINK. Then copy the code with the IMG tags around it and paste them in your post where you want it to show up.

BIA!!!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish BaconStrips's Avatar

OK cool, ill try that. Thanks guys.