Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

iPod player

This is a discussion on iPod player within the Tech Corner forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; So I'm cruising through Costco and ran across a demonstration booth set up with Kicker units. One for the IPod ...

Elder Puffer Fish Leader dj1340's Avatar

iPod player

So I'm cruising through Costco and ran across a demonstration booth set up with Kicker
    units. One for the IPod and IPhone and another for IPad. Sound was fantastic. Bought the one for the
    IPod. Got it set up and the sound is really good coming out of it.
    Very impressed. Also has jacks to output video and another line in jack to play whatever.
    best part was the price. Only $119. Great value if anyone is looking for something.
    The older I get, the better I used to be.

Puffer Fish with many spikes GoJohnnyGo's Avatar

Re: iPod player

Good tip. I splurged on a Bose a few years ago and honestly think it was a waste of $$. It defiantly sounds great, but not that great. I got hung up on the brand.

Re: iPod player

altec lansing also makes some amazing mobile speaker. Can get bass heavy but it is easily fixable with an equalizer