Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Game of Thrones...

This is a discussion on Game of Thrones... within the Television and Movies forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; I just started watching the series while laid up with my knee.... Wow is it an interesting how. I was ...

Game of Thrones...

I just started watching the series while laid up with my knee.... Wow is it an interesting how. I was not sure I would like it but man was I wrong. I ended up watching the hole first season almost non stop. I can't wait to see what will happen in season 2!!! Anyone else enjoy this show? I know I am a little behind but I hope to catch up soon enough.

So far I am digging the little dwarf guy... He cracks me up!!!

Twerking ain't for Smurfs Packerjh's Avatar

Re: Game of Thrones...

Tyrion Lannister...He is a crack up!

I bought season one, and will be buying season two. I have read all of the available books and like millions of other fools, I am waiting for Martin to finish the next book...Looks like a couple more years at least!

Good stuff though!! Books are better, of course
    Just one little Smurf against the world....I feel sorry for you World! BOOM, suckas!

Yup he is the only Lannister I like... The rest are tools in my book. I almost wanted to get rid of all my LP cause they had the same symbol on their red tents.... But then I came to my senses!!!! Haha

Nope...I think you should stick with your instincts and get rid of them...Send them to me...I'll make sure they are decapitated and burned like any proper Knight would do
    Just one little Smurf against the world....I feel sorry for you World! BOOM, suckas!

BTW...I like Danaerys (sp??) and John Snow. There are some other cool characters that come into play later on too, but so far those are the ones I like

John Snow and his wolf are badass!!! I like your idea also of off with their heads and set them ablaze. Will have to here soon. Haha

I love this show!! My bosses at work were always talking about it so I got season 1 and after first episode I started downloading season 2 .....Once I got caught up I was pissed I have to wait till next year for season 3! The Imp is my favorite character he just gets it.
    Boycotting Dr. Pepper cause they killed Dublin Dr.Pepper

Young Puffer Fish

03-31-13 ... mark your calenders, and make sure you've completed season 2!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Packerjh View Post
    Tyrion Lannister...He is a crack up!

I bought season one, and will be buying season two. I have read all of the available books and like millions of other fools, I am waiting for Martin to finish the next book...Looks like a couple more years at least!

Good stuff though!! Books are better, of course
    Ha! I've given George until I'm 50 (10 more years) to finish the series but that might be pushing it!
    Now with 96.5% more Wub Wub! http://www.tobaccocellar.com/NikonNUT

That's probably a good guesstimate! I can't wait!!!!!

I'm watching you.

Just when you like a character -- they die!

I couldn't get past the first book and first season, just too much icky for me.
    "Only fine cigars are worth smoking, and only men who smoke fine cigars are worth kissing." -Joan Collins

Series is good. Books are better (of course), albeit the boob quotient is better on the TV.
    Pro Patria Vigilans................... My tobacco cellar

Quote Originally Posted by jphank View Post
    Just when you like a character -- they die!

I couldn't get past the first book and first season, just too much icky for me.
    Or at least you THINK they die ...

Sssssssssssssssssssssssss cartey's Avatar

Peter Dinklage totally stole the show for me... although I wouldn't mind watching some more of that Daenerys.

She is a stunner!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast