Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Nashville - Smoke And Ale

This is a discussion on Nashville - Smoke And Ale within the Tennessee forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; Smoke And Ale 519 Donelson Pk., Suite 102 Nashville, Tennessee 37214 (615) 889-1821 www.SmokeAndAle.com Check out our website for upcoming ...

Newbie in the ocean

Nashville - Smoke And Ale

Smoke And Ale
    519 Donelson Pk., Suite 102
    Nashville, Tennessee 37214
    (615) 889-1821
    www.SmokeAndAle.com

Check out our website for upcoming cigar events, our photo gallery and now you can shop online with us.

We carry all of your favorite cigar brands, Kershaw and Benchmade Knives, and pipe and cigar accessories. Check us out.

Re: Nashville - Smoke And Ale

Very nice shop, wonderful selection of smokes with a knowledgeable staff. Plenty of extras as well, well worth a visit if your passing through and the best shop in Nashville to frequent or call home!

Puffer Fish with some spikes RealtorFrank's Avatar

Nice shop, close to Nashville International Airport

Puffer Fish with some spikes LuvMaduros's Avatar

Was in Nashville for the weekend and since I had a few hours waiting on the wife to do her thing, I thought I'd check them out. Glad I googled them because they have moved. Now in Brentwood but it was worth the extra few minute drive. Very nice place. Good selection in the walk in, friendly staff. Had more than one area to smoke with flat screens to watch. Nice brew selection, lots of accessories. Pipes, hookahs, they even carry benchmade knives. Will definitely be in there again on my next trip to Nashville.

Newbie in the ocean

Smoke and Ale is under new ownership and moved to 15551 Old Hickory Blvd., Nashville, TN. Their phone number is (615) 499-4942. Still a great place to visit with a large walk in humidor stocked with every major band of premium cigars, draft and bottled beer and a comfortable lounge with leather seating and 6 large HD TVs. Highly recommended.