Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Johnson City/ Shamrock

This is a discussion on Johnson City/ Shamrock within the Tennessee forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; Shamrock Beverage and Tobacco 300 W Walnut St Johnson City, TN 37604 423-926-8511 The Shamrock has been open for over ...

Puffer Fish with some spikes truckertim's Avatar

Johnson City/ Shamrock

Shamrock Beverage and Tobacco
    300 W Walnut St Johnson City, TN 37604
    423-926-8511

The Shamrock has been open for over 80yrs and like a fine cigar just gets better with time. They offer every thing a tobacco enthusiast could want, from tons of fine cigars to every type of pipe tobacco and accessory you will ever need.
    The staff is an amazing group of guys. They are very helpful and if they dont have what youre looking for all you have to do is ask and if possible they will order it.
    Aside from tobacco they also have a tasty sandwich shop in back which is second to none in JC.

Re: Johnson City/ Shamrock

This is one of the nicest places i have ever been into. The parking can suck sometimes but its worth the hassle.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Hopperb's Avatar

I agree a solid place. If you think they don't have something just ask they have the nicer product behind the main counter.

Bill

Very nice place. I've only been there a handful of times, and didn't smoke pipes at the time, but I'm gonna have to hit it up again to check out their blends of pipe tobacco and their cigars.

Good food there too!