Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Houston "Emergency Herf" Group

This is a discussion on Houston "Emergency Herf" Group within the Texas forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; ...

I see what you're doing!! Architeuthis's Avatar

Hey, just thought of this! Could I get a Moderator to make the Social Group non-deletable? Is that possible?

Thanks,
    -Squid

I guess the delete button would have to be removed, so thats program stuff. The only one I know that could do that is Stogie.

I see that there are several new members to this Social Group. Do any of y'all want your name/number posted in the list?

Add them to the list Squid, they signed up for it

Quote Originally Posted by tx_tuff View Post
    Add them to the list Squid, they signed up for it
    I'd rather get permission first... <G> As with a few of the ladies, not everybody wants their phone number published...

Squid Batter me Up Dip me in Marinara and place me on this list. 8325154691 AKA E.J.
    Movies for 500 Alec.. My friends call me Ox. I dont know if youve noticed, but I got a slight weight problem."

You got it! <G>

Are there any other B&M's I can list here? Please note that for a B&M to be listed here they MUST be active on CigarLive. Not to slight any shops which don't know about CigarLive, but that's Squid's rule and he's stickin' to it!

It's been some time since this post has been updated. Are there any other CigarLivers in the Houston Area who want to get on the list? (There's a Social Group for this also, if interested...)

Re: Houston "Emergency Herf" Group

Since we're expanded, thought I'd bump this one also...

I would like to join in. For whatever reason I can only see the first page of the groups???

I'm interested in being part of the Emergency Houston Herf Network (EHHN). I live close to Downing Street for those looking to get their herf on inside the loop.

I'm always down for a herf! I'm on the West - SouthWest side of town. I frequent CigarTowne, Absolute Tabacco, Santa Barbara, and sometimes Cigar Cigar.

It's a cliff not a slope! jheiliger's Avatar

Hey guys,

I know this is a really old thread, but...

We are having a little herf out in West Houston tomorrow, and I wanted to invite you guys if you're interested and have the time!

Details are here: http://www.puff.com/forums/vb/genera...ston-herf.html

Hope to see you there,
    Joe

Newbie in the ocean

Hello Everyone!

Long Time No See! (its me Jonathan L. the kid who used to wear his hat on backwards

This whole website redesign switchover thing has made it impossible for me to gain access to my old jonjonmacky account.
    Now my username on here is WideAngelVitola and my new number is 832-296-0042

Im in north houston spring/the woodlands area. let me know whats up! Hit me up lets have a smoke!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast