Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Dallas/Ft Worth Metroplex Members Thread

This is a discussion on Dallas/Ft Worth Metroplex Members Thread within the Texas forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; Hello Dallas/Ft Worth Metroplex Puffers!! I wanted to start a thread for us so we can let each other know ...

Alpha Puffer Fish

Dallas/Ft Worth Metroplex Members Thread

Hello Dallas/Ft Worth Metroplex Puffers!!

I wanted to start a thread for us so we can let each other know about deals around the area, events and maybe even get some Herfing events going!! We have plenty of killer B&M's in the area we can meet up at or a few parks I am sure wont throw us out on our butts!
    I live in the Frisco area if anyone wants to hook up and herf.

Anyway, just wanted to say hey and get a dialog going!

EVENT!!

What: LFD Special Event
    When: 11/3/12
    Where: Up in Smoke -
    Highland Village
    3090 FM 407
    Highland Village, TX 75077
    Join the CRA: defend your cigar freedom!!
    Check out my Cigar Review podcast in its Audio format: http://calypsocigar.podomatic.com

Maturing Puffer Fish

Re: Dallas/Ft Worth Metroplex Members Thread

Hey, I'm in the west Plano area, so figured I'd drop a line here too. Missed that event, but honestly that was a bit of a hike hehe

Would be fun to get a group together at some point.

Alpha Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by aphex242 View Post
    Hey, I'm in the west Plano area, so figured I'd drop a line here too. Missed that event, but honestly that was a bit of a hike hehe

Would be fun to get a group together at some point.
    Would love to get a few people together and go herf. Elite cigar in Addison seems to be a good central location. Decent humidor and a full bar if you drink.
    Just let me know when and we can try to organize something.
    Check out my Cigar Review podcast in its Audio format: http://calypsocigar.podomatic.com

Maturing Puffer Fish

They had a groupon recently, and I grabbed it My schedule's pretty open generally, so let me know, love to do it.

Maturing Puffer Fish

OH! Forgot to tell you - the Spec's on the SE corner of Park & the Tollway in Plano, last week, had a bunch of Dirty Rats. Not sure if that's your deal, but I don't think anyone knows about them. I bought 3 about 4 weeks ago, and last week, there was a full box missing 3. They're like $13 each.

I'm from the Dallas area and will be visiting my folks the first of the year. I will be pretty busy but if I have a free day we should meet up or something. Just a thought.
    Check out my review blog site: www.cigaraggregate.com or follow me on twitter, @CigarAggregate.

I have a similar thought I will be in DFW after christmas for a few days. We need to get a few guys together for a herf? Dont know dates yet but will let yall know when I do.
    Boycotting Dr. Pepper cause they killed Dublin Dr.Pepper

I'll be flying into Dallas on the 11 th of December but will only be there 1 night. Is there a place close to the Marriott Solana where one can grab a smoke and drink?

Alpha Puffer Fish

OH! Forgot to tell you - the Spec's on the SE corner of Park & the Tollway in Plano, last week, had a bunch of Dirty Rats. Not sure if that's your deal, but I don't think anyone knows about them. I bought 3 about 4 weeks ago, and last week, there was a full box missing 3. They're like $13 each.
    LOL!!! I bet that is Baconstrips box!! He ordered it when he was here and I was gonna pick it up for him but they raised the price. So he decided against it. Nobody buys cigars there so I am not surprised they are still there.
    I will have to go pick up a few!

Alpha Puffer Fish

They had a groupon recently, and I grabbed it My schedule's pretty open generally, so let me know, love to do it.
    Kevin (itsjustkevin) and I herf it up every few weeks. Usually on a Sat or Sunday evening. Sometimes I herf it up at my Fav B&M in Richardson during the week in the evening, usually on a Thurs. PM me so we can set something up!

Alpha Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by scottw View Post
    I'll be flying into Dallas on the 11 th of December but will only be there 1 night. Is there a place close to the Marriott Solana where one can grab a smoke and drink?
    Scott, plenty of places in the area we can hook up and smoke at. I will NOT miss hanging out with you for sure! Lets make it happen!

Alpha Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Lucky 13 View Post
    I have a similar thought I will be in DFW after christmas for a few days. We need to get a few guys together for a herf? Dont know dates yet but will let yall know when I do.
    Im down Josh, just hit me up closer to when you are coming thru!

Alpha Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by Wallbright View Post
    I'm from the Dallas area and will be visiting my folks the first of the year. I will be pretty busy but if I have a free day we should meet up or something. Just a thought.
    Heck ya Tyler, we will smoke a Nica Libre together! LOL Let me know when your gonna be in town and have some free time.

I'm down ya'll let me know when and where. I like town and country cigars in euless. But any place works for me.
    "You may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas"

Quote Originally Posted by meatcake View Post
    Scott, plenty of places in the area we can hook up and smoke at. I will NOT miss hanging out with you for sure! Lets make it happen!
    I'll get my itinerary together, like I said, I fly in around 10 45 am on the 11 th, I have meetings all day then maybe dinner. Unfortunately, I have to fly out on the 12 th. I wanted to fly in the night before but even though my company makes 12 billion per year, they won't pick up my tab for the hotel Monday night and I can't either. Pm me your number and we will see what we can pull off.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast