Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

My Daughter Needs Your Help

This is a discussion on My Daughter Needs Your Help within the Thoughts and Prayers forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Donation made.. lost my sister to breast cancer. Tell Alexis thank you Fenton! Let's keep this thing going.. BUMP!!...

keeper of the rolodex Ms. Floydp's Avatar

Re: My Daughter Needs Your Help

Donation made.. lost my sister to breast cancer. Tell Alexis thank you Fenton!

Let's keep this thing going.. BUMP!!
    Address Book Protocol:100 posts/60 day membership or participation in NST or Trade. 2 of 3 requirements must be met to request addresses. You can be added immed.

Puffer Fish with some spikes Narbs's Avatar

Such a great cause, its great to see so many people willing to help.

My mother was diagnosed with breast cancer 2 weeks ago. Fortunately it was caught early so things seem to be going well, but then again who knows with cancer.

Hopefully my donation will make a difference in someones life, noone should ever have to go through this!

No longer a community member.

Come on folks!! I know what this place is capable of and we are not even close!! If you ever wanted to donate to a good cause this is your time. It's very quick and easy.

Anyone need any help just shoot me a PM.

All the best,
    Al

How are you spending Mother's Day? Help this gal out...
    CigarGal aka Marianne

Why not? Shameless plug for my book. Here!

This space owned by Puff. Jbailey's Avatar

Done. Glad I could help out.
    Goodbye Louie

Donation made. Prayers and best wishes for Alexis and family. My wife is a 15 year breast cancer survivor. 4 recurrences so far and that has meant 5 rounds of chemo. (And 5 times going bald!)

As you imagine we are a bit focused on this problem in time, money, and involvement. So hugs to all.
    Luck is my middle name," said Rincewind, indistinctly. "Mind you, my first name is Bad."
    -- (Terry Pratchett, Interesting Times)

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish 4thtry's Avatar

donation made!
    Awesome cause
    Both grandmothers are breast cancer survivors and I myself am a lymphoma survivor.

C'man people....raise more money so we can kick cancer in the balls!!!!!!
    The only problem with doing nothing, is never knowing when you're done.

Puffer Fish with some spikes cf2112's Avatar

I wish I could help your daughter but mine is doing the same. Her grandmother (my mom) is a survivor and when she told me this I said I would match whatever she donated. My 10yo daughter walked to her bedroom and got all her money ($20 which is 4 weeks allowance she was saving for an iPod) and said match this. I stood ther a little choked up and did, then told her I would match all donations, she has collected $348.

You always wonder if you are raising your children correctly and moments like this help me believe that despite me they maybe OK. sorry for the threadjack but sometimes a father needs too brag a little.
    ".....There are no good guns. There are no bad guns. Any gun in the hands of a bad man is a bad thing. Any gun in the hands of a decent person is no threat to anybody -- except bad people..." Charlton Heston

Quote Originally Posted by cf2112 View Post
    I wish I could help your daughter but mine is doing the same. Her grandmother (my mom) is a survivor and when she told me this I said I would match whatever she donated. My 10yo daughter walked to her bedroom and got all her money ($20 which is 4 weeks allowance she was saving for an iPod) and said match this. I stood ther a little choked up and did, then told her I would match all donations, she has collected $348.

You always wonder if you are raising your children correctly and moments like this help me believe that despite me they maybe OK. sorry for the threadjack but sometimes a father needs too brag a little.
    Worthwhile reason to brag...sounds like a wonderful little girl.

Vodka is food....who's hungry?

You're welcome, Dave.

No longer a community member.

Thank you for sharing. You have one fine daughter there and you are one fine dad.

Al

Not Here

Who cares about threadjacks... brag on, brag on... you just have to love it when you know your daughter cares...
    [SIZE=2]
    “Don’t talk to me about naval tradition.
    It’s nothing but rum, sodomy, and the lash.”
    Winston Churchill (1874-1965)
    [/SIZE]

Only about one more week to helf support this worthy cause.
    CigarGal aka Marianne

How did she do in the race??
    CigarGal aka Marianne

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4