Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Haze gray & underway

This is a discussion on Haze gray & underway within the Thoughts and Prayers forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Take care out there and thank you for your service. I was aboard the Peleliu in '82. She was so ...

Re: Haze gray & underway

Take care out there and thank you for your service. I was aboard the Peleliu in '82. She was so shiny and new back then!
    I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member.

Thanks all. I greatly appreciate your well wishes and will try to drop in regularly.

Quote Originally Posted by PitDog View Post
    Take care out there and thank you for your service. I was aboard the Peleliu in '82. She was so shiny and new back then!
    She's not quite as shiny or new, but she's still a fine ship. I was talking to a SGTMAJ today, and he was also on PELELIU back in 82, his first deployment. This will be his last.

GoatLocker
    "The cost of freedom is always high, but Americans have always paid it. And one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender, or submission." -- John F. Kennedy

I got your back!

And don't forget:

No rotating or oscillating while men are working aloft.
    Luck is my middle name," said Rincewind, indistinctly. "Mind you, my first name is Bad."
    -- (Terry Pratchett, Interesting Times)

Have a good one, Eric.
    [SIZE="4"]Look! There are fish everywhere...
    [/SIZE]

Best of luck on your journey.
    Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.
    George Burns

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2