Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Life comes at you fast!

This is a discussion on Life comes at you fast! within the Thoughts and Prayers forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Prayers sent...

Re: Life comes at you fast!

Prayers sent
    God is good

Flag signing for Alex herf. Cast your vote
    http://www.clubstogie.com/vb/showthread.php?t=181336

More prayers and good karma Dave!
    Dave
    Gone for awhile.

I WAS ALWAYS TAUGHT TO RESPECT MY ELDERS.... NOW I DON'T HAVE ANYONE TO
    RESPECT!

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes smokeyscotch's Avatar

I am thinking about you and praying for you, Brother!
    Tim

Looks like I go into surgery on June 3rd. Hoping they can get all the ducks in a row and not push this back.

If all goes well it will be 3 to 10 days in hospital, 3 to 4 weeks at home and then after about 8 weeks back to normal. If they find anything in my lymph nodes then it will be a whole different story. I am hoping for the clean bill of health after surgery.

Thanks again for all the prayers.

I hope it all goes well n3uka, and that you will be healty again soon.

Still in my thoughts Dave.... Let us know when you can smoke again we'll set something up for you
    A-P is still down....

Possum on a gumbush! andrewsutherland2002's Avatar

Thoughts and prayers sent your way in this time of need. Please keep us updated on how the surgery goes adn the healing process.

Puffer Fish with many spikes

Thoughts and prayers with you Brother. Good luck iwth your scheduling.

Had the pre-op exam yesterday. No problems detected so still scheduled for surgery on June 3rd. Doc estimates that it will be about 6 weeks for recovery. several days in hospital and the rest trying to recover at home. The hard part will be not being able to drive for about a month. Have transport, but my fathers driving can be scary.

The good news is the exam doc gave me permission to enjoy a cigar and a drink. She said I should take some time to have fun as after the surgery I will be on restrictions for a while.

There is a Nub event Friday night near me so guess I will be able to make it.
    I will bring an old stinky cigar to enjoy after I try my first nub and the flask is already filled with scotch.

No longer a community member.

Quote Originally Posted by n3uka View Post
    Had the pre-op exam yesterday. No problems detected so still scheduled for surgery on June 3rd. Doc estimates that it will be about 6 weeks for recovery. several days in hospital and the rest trying to recover at home. The hard part will be not being able to drive for about a month. Have transport, but my fathers driving can be scary.

The good news is the exam doc gave me permission to enjoy a cigar and a drink. She said I should take some time to have fun as after the surgery I will be on restrictions for a while.

There is a Nub event Friday night near me so guess I will be able to make it.
    I will bring an old stinky cigar to enjoy after I try my first nub and the flask is already filled with scotch.
    Glad to hear no new problems found!! Enjoy that event and we'll still be praying for a quick and painless surgery and super-fast recovery!!

I AM NOT a fish!

Good for you! Prayers sent for a successful operation and quick recovery!

Glad to hear that Bro!
    More prayers for you.
    [SIZE=3]"Solo Fumalo"[/SIZE]-rovejuni

Awaiting Confirmation

Quote Originally Posted by n3uka View Post
    Sounds like a doc who cares about her patients. Glad to hear that everything is on track, Dave. My dog, Krypto, has volunteered to come and visit so you can spend 6 weeks scratching his ears. I suspect that you already have that covered, tho.

Continuing to send karma and prayers, Dave - esp. for your father's driving

Dave,give me a call if you want to come up for a mini herf this weekend.Get a few cigars in ya to hold you over
    Dave...
    Smoke what *YOU* like,like what you smoke

Best wishes, Dave. We will be praying for you next week.(and your surgeon and your dad!)
    CigarGal aka Marianne

Why not? Shameless plug for my book. Here!

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast