Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Edward Kennedy and family

This is a discussion on Edward Kennedy and family within the Thoughts and Prayers forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; I very seldom agreed with the politics of the man and couldn't wait for him to leave the government but ...

Edward Kennedy and family

I very seldom agreed with the politics of the man and couldn't wait for him to leave the government but I always had respect for him. I believe he was doing what he thought was best, however wrong he was. I would never wish harm to him and I am very sorry for his condition.
    My thoughts and prayers go out to him and his family.
    Who is John Galt? Maybe I am.

Re: Edward Kennedy and family

An Icon of his time.

Great guy and great family.

Prayers for the whole family.
    Smoke-em if you got em

Thoughts are with him and his family.
    http://www.cfrhn.com

[SIZE=5]Club Stogie CRS Platoon[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Sandbox Raffle[/SIZE]

JC
    So cool I make air conditioned wind, with subtle hints of aged Stranahans Colorado Whiskey and Murphy's Stout.

I really don't agree with pretty much any of his political views, but for what he and his family have to go through now, well I wouldn't wish that upon anyone. Thoughts and prayers sent to him and his family in this tough time.
    Boo-Frickity-Hoo

Elder Puffer Fish Leader ca21455's Avatar

The Kennedy family has seen some rough times over the years. Much more then most. I feel for their family and hope the best for Senator Kennedy.