Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Please keep my wife in your prayers

This is a discussion on Please keep my wife in your prayers within the Thoughts and Prayers forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Keeping you & your family in my prayers, bro....

No longer a community member.

Re: Please keep my wife in your prayers

Keeping you & your family in my prayers, bro.

Prayers on the way Albert! Keep us updated please...
    Dave...
    Smoke what *YOU* like,like what you smoke

Praying for you, your wife, and the little one, of course. Hope this passes soon.
    getting on with it

All of you will be in my prayers. Please let us know how she's doing.
    "Some people never find it, some only pretend. But me, I just want to live happily ever after, every now and then." - Jimmy Buffett

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish RevSmoke's Avatar

Pauline had some similar issues with pregnancies.

Albert, you and especially your wife, are in my prayers.

Dear Lord God, heavenly Father, all life is precious in your sight, a gift from you - watch over this dear child of yours in her pregnancy. Remove fear and worry from her heart and mind. Keep the father also, strengthen and encourage him with you Spirit's guidance. Amen.

Peace of the Lord be with you, brother.
    RevSmoke
    -- The only one you need to satisfy with what you smoke is you - enjoy it.

All 3 of you will be in my thoughts and prayers, Albert.

Vodka is food....who's hungry?

You're welcome, Dave.

Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.
    Smoke-em if you got em

I AM NOT a fish!

Quote Originally Posted by RevSmoke View Post
    Pauline had some similar issues with pregnancies.

Albert, you and especially your wife, are in my prayers.

Dear Lord God, heavenly Father, all life is precious in your sight, a gift from you - watch over this dear child of yours in her pregnancy. Remove fear and worry from her heart and mind. Keep the father also, strengthen and encourage him with you Spirit's guidance. Amen.
    and, AMEN!

God's peace to you and your wife, brother!

Prayers sent.
    Still hefing after all these years......

Elder Puffer Fish Leader awsmith4's Avatar

First off thank you guys for your thoughts and prayers. My wife (Erika) was visibly moved by the fact that you guys would take time to think of her.

Update, Erika is still in the hospital but she is feeling better. She had lost so much weight and became so dehydrated that the doctors have her on a strict diet and a steady I.V. of fluids as well as nausea medicine. She had a ultrasound last night and the baby appears perfectly normal and extremely active. On a side note this was the first ultrasound of #2 so we were excited to see him/her. Even though he/she is only 2.5cm the development amazes me as the body, head , and arms and legs were clearly definable. Its the fact that this is all for a greater purpose that has kept her spirits up.

The thing that has Erika down the most, other than the nausea, is the inability to be at home with our 20 month old son. She is so afraid she is neglecting him, but I've her told not to worry because he has been with my in-laws or with me when I'm not at the hospital and he is having a ball with his grand parents.

Thanks again for the prayers,

Albert

Son of Evil Emperor Zurg jjirons69's Avatar

You got it, Al! The entire family is with us.
    I'll have a cafe, mocha, vodka, valium latte to go please.

This is good news Brother
    Dave...
    Smoke what *YOU* like,like what you smoke

Elder Puffer Fish Leader awsmith4's Avatar

Hi everyone, this is Erika, Albert's wife. I am still in the hospital and read all the posts that were sent. I am very touched that there are so many wonderful people out there caring about a members wife. Hopefully I can be up and moving soon. I really miss our son and can't wait to take care of him again. Thank you all for you prayers and thoughts! Albert will keep you posted on my condition.

God Bless You All,

Erika Smith

Quote Originally Posted by awsmith4 View Post
    Hi everyone, this is Erika, Albert's wife. I am still in the hospital and read all the posts that were sent. I am very touched that there are so many wonderful people out there caring about a members wife. Hopefully I can be up and moving soon. I really miss our son and can't wait to take care of him again. Thank you all for you prayers and thoughts! Albert will keep you posted on my condition.

God Bless You All,

Erika Smith
    Thoughts and prayers from Anita and I Erika. You can bet that the jungle is thinking about you and the family thru this. We're a family around here ya know.
    Skeeter a bad influence? I think not.

I AM NOT a fish!

Quote Originally Posted by awsmith4 View Post

God Bless You All,

Erika Smith
    Thanks so much for the update. Glad things are smoothing out! We pray you are back home again SOON!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast