Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

We have some really great Gorilla's here

This is a discussion on We have some really great Gorilla's here within the Thoughts and Prayers forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Tonight I had to go through something insanely hard that I never thought I would, and never would wish upon ...

We have some really great Gorilla's here

Tonight I had to go through something insanely hard that I never thought I would, and never would wish upon anyone. I was in chat, didn't have anyone else to talk to but my brothers here, they gave me some kind words, encouragement and helped me at least not lose it, and I from the bottom of my heart that you guys, specifically: kidrock378, kwilkinson, ir13, jdreynssand, stearns. If I'm ever graced to be able to meet you guys I want to repay the help you've given me in this support. I'm just blabbering now but yea, that's about all I can think of right now. I owe you guys more than you know.
    Last edited by hardcz; 05-27-2008 at 12:23 AM.

Re: We have some really great Gorilla's here

They come from good stock
    Dave...
    Smoke what *YOU* like,like what you smoke

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

Re: We have some really great Gorilla's here

This place is just as much about the people, as is is about the cigars.

All the best to you, brother!