Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Tomorrow just might be the most difficult day of my life.

This is a discussion on Tomorrow just might be the most difficult day of my life. within the Thoughts and Prayers forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; ...

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish CaddoMoney's Avatar

Tomorrow just might be the most difficult day of my life.

Ten months ago I watched my little brother graduate as a Surgical Technologist. Two days later I watched as he laid dead in the emergency room. Tomorrow is finally the court date for two of the parties involved.

Itís almost been a year, the trial has been pushed back several times but tomorrow is the day. The details surrounding his death arenít really necessary; he was a good kid but in the wrong place at the wrong time with the wrong people. Sitting in the courtroom across from the people involved and knowing that if they would have made the slightest of different decisions he would still be here today - is going to be the most difficult part of it all.

I donít want to give the wrong impression, theyíre not up on capitol murder charges, but they are still serious offenses that resulted in his death. Thereís not a thing in the world that can bring him back, but I hope that Justice is served tomorrow.

I feel selfish asking for thoughts or a prayer after life has taken me away from the Jungle for a bit; but if you burn one down tomorrow, do it for my little brother or for Justice.

The more than ironic kind of bittersweet moment in all of this is that his death resulted in me taking a wrong turn in Dallas which led me to a B&M after an 8 year hiatus from The Leaf. That all lead me to CS and everyone that Iíve met on here Ė thereís not really a Hallmark card for that occasion, but I want you all to know that Iím very thankful that Iím part of this great community.

Thanks again for your support.
    Pseudo Herfin'
    RIP little brother... August 20th 1987 ~ June 28th 2007

Re: Tomorrow just might be the most difficult day of my life.

be strong, you can do it. ill keep u in my thoughts
    "Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves. "-Henry David Thoreau

CaddoMoney,

I will keep you and your lil bro in my thoughts, and I will definitely burn one down for your little brother tomorrow

Leading Puffer Fish longknocker's Avatar

Thoughts & prayers are with you & your family, caddo.

Scratching Itches chippewastud79's Avatar

Prayers for you and your family in one of the toughest situations. Hopefully the justice system can bring some closure to a tough situation.
    You can never have too many cigars, they are like an investment in good times.

My thoughts and prayers out to you and your family... will definitely burn one tomorrow for your brother, and for Justice.

My thoughts are with you, I hope justice is served.

Vodka is food....who's hungry?

You're welcome, Dave.

My thoughts are with you. Compared to what you lost it is not much but I wish you the satisfaction of justice.
    Hanlon's Razor: Never attribute to malice that which can be adaquately explained by stupidity.

My prayers are with you and your family. Sure makes you realize how short life can be and to always hold your loved ones close.
    How strangely will the Tools of a Tyrant pervert the plain Meaning of Words! Samuel Adams
    cool cigar stuff

No longer a community member.

Be strong, I'm sure your brother would want it that way.

My thoughts are with you as is all of CS I'm sure.

I hope that whatever happens, you are at peace.

Hey, for a couple of the right sticks, ill go down there and bust em up for you

Just playin

Good luck brotha, im sure everything will work out for the better.
    [SIZE=2]"If I had taken my doctor's advice and quit smoking when he advised me to,
    I wouldn't have lived to go to his funeral."[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]
    George burns at age 98[/SIZE]

I AM NOT a fish!

God's peace to you in this most difficult of times! I'll think of you and your brother when I light up next and dedicate the smoke to you both! Many Blessings to you!

The One and Only GOT ssutton219's Avatar

Andrew...My thoughts will be with you tomorrow and I will "burn one down" for Justice tomorrow. Good Luck!!

Shawn
    If the thought of a lil mold spores or beetle eggs in a cigar bother you..maybe you shouldnt smoke...cigars are a plant that we allow to ferment (rot) for our enjoyment...

I am not a fish!

Sounds like you have a challenging day ahead of you. Stay strong and good luck.
    [SIZE=5]
    [/SIZE]

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast