Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Just a simple prayer needed

This is a discussion on Just a simple prayer needed within the Thoughts and Prayers forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; We will say a prayer for him.I'm sure he'll fare well...

Re: Just a simple prayer needed

We will say a prayer for him.I'm sure he'll fare well
    Dave...
    Smoke what *YOU* like,like what you smoke

Thoughts and Prayers sent for you and your family.
    Smoke-em if you got em

No longer a community member.

Mark, I'm sure Taylor will be fine, but I'll say a prayer for him just in case!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader awsmith4's Avatar

My thoughts and prayers sent for a safe return

I studied over sea when I was young and my parents worried and everything turned out fine
    Our familes thoughts and prayers are with yours
    " Fish Hard, Sailfast, Shoot Straight, and save time for the Important Things In Life "

Just wanted to say thank to everyone. A few last minute preps and he's ready to go. He's so low key it's hard to get a read on him, but last night when we were getting some stuff together he got really talkative and jazzed up. I told him to be sure and get his Mother something nice while he's over there. She's worked really hard making sure everything is taken care of.

You're a great bunch of people and I appreciate your thoughts, prayers, and well-wishes very much.

I'll keep you posted.

"To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived; This is to have succeeded." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Possum on a gumbush! andrewsutherland2002's Avatar

Thoughts and prayers sent. May he be blessed by his experience. It will be a trip he will never forget. Everything will be fine.

Old Gorilla gone Puffer dustinhayden's Avatar

You got it!
    "A good cigar is like tasting a good wine: you smell it, you taste it, you look at it, you feel it - you can even hear it. It satisfies all the senses."
    -- Anonymous

Prayers are with him and the family while he's gone.

where in Europe is he going? Europe is a pretty safe place, he'll be fine.

4 chat go to extras leasingthisspace's Avatar

My thoughts are with you and your son.

I am sure everything is going to be fine. Last year we let my son go to camp for a week in the summer ( he was 9 at the time) because he really wanted to go. All the worring my wife did I knew he was going to be fine. Other then the sleeping bag he lost he was fine. I know it is a diffcult thing to watch him go, but he will have a great time.

He should be fine shoe, no worries, feel free to shoot me a PM in case anything happens, it should be fine though.
    I hope he has a great time over here.

Sometimes when we are generous in small, barely detectable ways it can change someone else's life forever.

Don't worry, prayer's been sent. He'll be ok.
    "Allah made tobacco grow to put a smile on the faces of men."

He's in the air as I type.

Long day for him, that's for sure. Left on charter bus to Charlotte at 11:15 am for flight from there. Waited in airport for long while. Flight left at just after 5 pm. To Munich first, then on to Charles de Gaul (sp.?) in Paris. He'll land while we're sleeping.

All the prayers are appreciated.

"To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived; This is to have succeeded." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

May God watch over your son, and the rest of the group.

My little brother did something like this last year to the land down under and had a good time, I wish the same for Taylor.

They make a psychiatrist get psychoanalyzed before he can become certified, but they don't make a surgeon get cut on. Does that seem right to you?
    [SIZE=3]Follow me if I advance! Kill me if I retreat! Revenge me if I die![/SIZE]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast