Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Just a simple prayer needed

This is a discussion on Just a simple prayer needed within the Thoughts and Prayers forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; UPDATE: Landed safe and sound. Bastille Day in France. He got to watch the fireworks at the Eiffel Tower. Now, ...

Re: Just a simple prayer needed

UPDATE:

Landed safe and sound.

Bastille Day in France. He got to watch the fireworks at the Eiffel Tower. Now, is that freaking cool for the first day or what?

That's why we did it. He's going to do things I've never done or probably never will get to do. It's like I am there, though, just knowing he's getting the experience of a lifetime.

Power through prayer. Thanks Gang!

"To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived; This is to have succeeded." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tay has moved from France to Switzerland. Having a blast. He's staying with a family that's surrounded by Alps. I can only imagine.

"To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived; This is to have succeeded." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Prayer sent.

I remember travelling to France when I was fifteen...quite a trip. I remember the tour through the north (Mont St. Michel and, of course, Normandy) better than I remember much of Paris!
    Reaching for the black-and-yellow-striped lever next to my seat....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3