Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

For a Loved One Struggling with a Job Loss

This is a discussion on For a Loved One Struggling with a Job Loss within the Thoughts and Prayers forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Positive thoughts and good karma headed east. Keep her moving in a positive direction and something will come around....

I am not a fish!

Re: For a Loved One Struggling with a Job Loss

Positive thoughts and good karma headed east. Keep her moving in a positive direction and something will come around.
    [SIZE=5]
    [/SIZE]

Rock a mullet like a STAR mugen910's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by massphatness View Post
    While this doesn't rise to the level of most of the posts in this forum, I would like to ask the brothers and sisters of CS to keep my fiancee, Grace in their thoughts and prayers. She was laid off unexpectedly on Friday, and while she puts on a brave face, I know she's hurting underneath. I'm not asking you to pray she finds a job, but rather to pray that she finds acceptance and a positive outlook going forward. She has a tendency to be too hard on herself at times. My greatest wish would be to grant her peace of mind.

Thank you for your consideration.

Being tough on yourself to me is a sign of wanting to always be the best...I admire that very much...I wish the best of luck to her Vin.
    [SIZE=1]I am trying to spread CS spirit:[/SIZE][SIZE=1]
    AR, ID, IN, ME, MS, MT, NE,
    NM, ND, RI, SD, UT, VT, DC, WY
    15 Left.[/SIZE]

Sandbox Raffle
    SilverFox Troop Raffle!!!

Prayers sent Grace's way Vin. Having been through that a couple of times also, I know it can be difficult. Tell her to keep her chin up. Somehow things all aways seem to have a way of working out.

Hang in there!
    How strangely will the Tools of a Tyrant pervert the plain Meaning of Words! Samuel Adams
    cool cigar stuff

Sometimes it's easy to be hard on ourselves ... I do it all the time. But, I'm a big believer in the idea that life averages out ... Grace is due for something good in her life. Prayers sent for peace of mind and a positive outlook.
    "Some people never find it, some only pretend. But me, I just want to live happily ever after, every now and then." - Jimmy Buffett

Elder Puffer Fish Leader TripleF's Avatar

Life always seems to have a very mysterious way of working things out when looking back upon it.

Hang in there Grace!!! You're a top notch cookie!!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader awsmith4's Avatar

Prayers sent

Prayers sent.
    Still hefing after all these years......

Elder Puffer Fish Leader taltos's Avatar

Vin, take care of Grace and your brothers here will take care of the positive energy and prayers.

Paul
    Til the end like a friend stands by you again,
    And I wouldn't change a thing.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish ggainey's Avatar

Hey Vin, I can totally sympathize with you and your fiancee Grace. My wife was actually terminated from her job about six weeks ago. She has finally stopped crying about it, but it took a couple of weeks. She is nearing 50 and has never been fired from a job in her life, add to that that it was very unfair the way it happened and she is beating herself up pretty bad. I am a firm believer in the old adage that everything happens for a reason, and the Lord usually has something better for us when something like this occurs. Tell her to keep her head up, and walk tall. I'll be paring for the both of you.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "If I had taken my doctor's advice and quit smoking when he advised me to,I wouldn't have lived to go to his funeral."
    George burns at age 98

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by icehog3 View Post
    Prayers and posiyive energy sent for Grace, Vin.

Everything happens for a reason, something better will come along and she will realize why this happened.
    Amen...
    Rob

I AM NOT a fish!

God's Peace!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish The Korean's Avatar

I can't remember exactly how it goes, but...."it is always darkest before day break". Prayers and thoughts for ya.

Quote Originally Posted by taltos View Post
    Vin, take care of Grace and your brothers here will take care of the positive energy and prayers.
    definately
    Dave
    Gone for awhile.

I WAS ALWAYS TAUGHT TO RESPECT MY ELDERS.... NOW I DON'T HAVE ANYONE TO
    RESPECT!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2