Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Tomorrow is the big day, wish me luck!

This is a discussion on Tomorrow is the big day, wish me luck! within the Thoughts and Prayers forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Originally Posted by madurolover Peter, he said he would be in the hospital overnight. I guess since he is going ...

No longer a community member. pnoon's Avatar

Re: Tomorrow is the big day, wish me luck!

Quote Originally Posted by madurolover View Post
    Peter, he said he would be in the hospital overnight. I guess since he is going under general anesthesia. Supposed to home tomorrow. I will probably call some time after lunch tomorrow.
    I didn't know that, Donnie.
    Thanks.

Not Here

Just talked with Darrell. The surgery went without any complications and he will be on his way home shortly.

Look for him to be online later today.
    BIA!!!

He texted me, and all is well, although he's feeling pretty worked-over after surgery.

-Pete

Come get some!!!

Quote Originally Posted by petewho View Post
    He texted me, and all is well, although he's feeling pretty worked-over after surgery.

-Pete
    No doubt. I had arthroscopic surgery and some loose ends trimmed up inside my right knee a few years back. Surgery went well, but coming out of the anesthesia was no treat.

I was bagged for a couple of days.

Just got another text and nearly shot coffee out my nose in laughter! "When did taking a leak become such a &%$#ing chore?!?!?!"

PM me your suggestions for a reply and I'll send it to him courtesy of CS!

No longer a community member.

I am back guys, the surgery went well. I had to stay the night and it was a long night because the Morphine was messing up my breathing so every time I dosed off I was tripping the blood oxygen alarms. My knee is pretty sore but I got some good drugs. Anyway, I'm home now. My Mom is here for the week to help me out, she bought me the James Bond Ultimate Collectors Set, 21 DVDs. It's awesome. Thanks to Donnie for calling to check up on me and Peter for asking, you guys rock.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

Glad to hear you're doing OK, D!

Welcome back!

...Guess you're not going to have much to do for awhile so.........

.......... let the "Post Whorring" begin!!!

Come get some!!!

Glad you are doing OK Darrell, that you have someone to help out/keep you company and that you have some entertainment while you are laid up.

BTW peeing is a little easier if you sit down.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaylock View Post
    Glad to hear you're doing OK, D!

Welcome back!

...Guess you're not going to have much to do for awhile so.........

.......... let the "Post Whorring" begin!!!
    Thanks for the support, Dave.

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell View Post
    I am back guys, the surgery went well. I had to stay the night and it was a long night because the Morphine was messing up my breathing so every time I dosed off I was tripping the blood oxygen alarms. My knee is pretty sore but I got some good drugs. Anyway, I'm home now. My Mom is here for the week to help me out, she bought me the James Bond Ultimate Collectors Set, 21 DVDs. It's awesome. Thanks to Donnie for calling to check up on me and Peter for asking, you guys rock.
    "we can rebuild him, better than before"...

Glad to hear you're home. I'll bring by those DVDs in the next couple-a days or so - that'll keep you busy once James Bond get's old.

-Pete

Glad to hear you are home and doing well. They are really good a knees these days. Thoughts are with you.
    Hanlon's Razor: Never attribute to malice that which can be adaquately explained by stupidity.

Glad to hear that you are doing well. Nothing like having Mom there to tuck you in.

I understand you are now bionic now. WTG

P.S. Morphine drip rocks!

"aspera! per aspera! per ardua! ad astra!"

So, I'm feeling pretty good. Pain isn't nearly as bad as it was the 1st night. I'm a little sore, I have not had a Percocet since 0930, time for another I think.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Spagg's Avatar

Glad to hear everything went well!

Darrell,
    Sorry I didn't see this sooner - I've been out of the country for the past week.

Keeping you in my prayers for a quick and full recovery. Glad to hear you are doing well...good thing you now have that Mod health care plan.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast