Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

continued thoughts and prayers for catfish

This is a discussion on continued thoughts and prayers for catfish within the Thoughts and Prayers forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Prayers sent...

Jokes for reps themoneycollector's Avatar

Re: continued thoughts and prayers for catfish

Prayers sent

Don,
    Prayers sent for you for strength and peace.

Committed

Don,

We'll be praying for you.
    我恨棕色襯衣

Just a little update. My wife and I have been negotiating a deal ourselves. I know it's stupid, but I was willing to accept a bad deal on my part in order to get it done quickly, as long as the deal was still palatable. But because of my wife's greediness, because she won't give in on $1,500 of our tax return I have decided to get a lawyer and take her to court. This will most likely cost her from $20,000 to $40,000. I was giving in on a lot of stuff, but I was slowly getting pissed-off at the same time. the tax return was the last straw. So at this point I have no idea how long this will take.
    The reason why I wanted to get this done quickly was because I recently reaquanted myself with a woman that I knew before. She is single right now, and for some reason I felt that if I didn't move quickly that I would lose my chance with her.
    The crazy thing is that the other night my wife came up to me and said "I hope when this is all over you won't be so mad at me that you won't want to go out with me and see a movie". Needless to say I was floored.
    If there is anybody out there that is divorced, and is willing to pass along some advice, I'm willing to listen. Thank you for any advice that you guys are willing to give me.
    A woman is an occasional pleasure but a cigar is always a smoke.
    Groucho Marx
    I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member.
    Groucho Marx

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2