Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

For that person who...

This is a discussion on For that person who... within the Thoughts and Prayers forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; broke your heart? That is what I tend to do now-a-days. Each time I sit down to smoke one of ...

For that person who...

broke your heart? That is what I tend to do now-a-days. Each time I sit down to smoke one of my good, and very few of my limited cigars I try to look back and contemplate on the events that changed my life (good and bad). Most of my contemplation has to do with a female and for the past several years, one particular female.

Just remember, no matter how good she may appear to be, someone is tired of her shit. I am convinced that the woman I am, err was with is two faced....they show the public one face, but when they get home....they are a different person. A completely different person.

Oh well, life goes on!
    It's better to be the Village Idiot than the Village Whore!

Puffer Fish with many spikes Rocky Rulz's Avatar

Give me the numbers of the heart breakers. I have to do a Sam Kinison on em!. Remember every dog has its day, and some have two.
    If a Parsley Farmer doesn't pay his taxes, Can they garnish his wages?

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish cooljcadetman's Avatar

i know your feelings man, i used to do the same. crazy part is she hated my smoking. crazier part is after 4 years apart (3 dating my best freind, theiving bastard), she called me up a month ago wanting to try a cigar. Irony: I went from someone to spend eternity with to "the guy who knows cigars". Never got the ring back either. lol. well, i dont believe in an angry smoke, so i just think i'll throw one down the hatch for the past, and smoke a stogie in hopes for the future.
    Bombing is all fun in games, but just make sure the ends justify the means.

Puffer Fish with some spikes PMM88Jr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cooljcadetman View Post
    i know your feelings man, i used to do the same. crazy part is she hated my smoking. crazier part is after 4 years apart (3 dating my best freind, theiving bastard), she called me up a month ago wanting to try a cigar. Irony: I went from someone to spend eternity with to "the guy who knows cigars". Never got the ring back either. lol. well, i dont believe in an angry smoke, so i just think i'll throw one down the hatch for the past, and smoke a stogie in hopes for the future.
    I'd give her a dog rocket.:angry:

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky Rulz View Post
    Give me the numbers of the heart breakers. I have to do a Sam Kinison on em!. Remember every dog has its day, and some have two.
    YEAH...I actually seeen that show...where he calls up a dude's ex and yells at her on the phone! It was hilarious!

You know, a fellow trucker told me that no matte how good she looks, no matter how well she may act (in public and/or in bed) someone, somewhere is tired of her $hit! That is so true.....she put on one face when in public and another face when she came home....