Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Dad..

This is a discussion on Dad.. within the Thoughts and Prayers forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; I will be truly humbled to honor your father this evening Sondra....

Full grown Puffer Fish Brazilla-cl's Avatar

I will be truly humbled to honor your father this evening Sondra.
    Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

Alpha Puffer Fish

In Memory of your Dad Sondra and the 58,000 like him...Rest in Peace Brothers. Welcome Home. I will proudly smoke one this evening on my front porch at 2200 hrs while Taps are played.
    Inactive member

I would be honored to smoke one for your father. He was a genuine hero!

No longer a community member.

I'm lighting one up now here outside Heathrow Airport in London UK....my plane is refueling and being cleaned.

Leading Puffer Fish WarHorse-cl's Avatar

I, as the others, am eternally greatful for your father's sacrifice. Thank you for his service. I will be joining in the Honor Herf tonight. God Bless not only the men and women in uniform, but also the families and loved ones they so often have to leave behind.

Leading Puffer Fish CGAR Girl-cl's Avatar

Guys... this means alot to me. It's a rough time right now, and to see people come together like this... I'm completely greatful and in awe. Thank you.
    A well behaved woman has never made history
    ~~~Guess Im destined to make history.~~~

No longer a community member.

Salute!

Cigar smoked today or not...here's one to your Dad and all the other brave souls.

Puffer Fish with many spikes elmomac's Avatar

I would be glad to fire up in honor of your dad and I'll keep you in my prayers. Your a stand up girl and will pull thru this time of grief, God Bless.

And a big THANKS to all those that have served and are still serving this great country.

Salute
    Your ad here! I may be cheap but I aint easy...no wait I'm easy but not cheap...no wait duoh!!

Puffer Fish with some spikes PMM88Jr's Avatar

My DPG Cuban Classic is in honor of your father

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

I was just heading outside with an LFD Mysterio Oscuro from a good friend. Consider this smoke in memory of your Dad Sondra.

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes stlcards's Avatar

I too shall smoke tonight in his rememberance. Heros may have fallen, but they are never forgotten.

Leading Puffer Fish CGAR Girl-cl's Avatar

oK guys.. I was hesitant in posting this... but you guys have me in tears. Thanks so much.

CG
    A well behaved woman has never made history
    ~~~Guess Im destined to make history.~~~

Puffer Fish with many spikes Rocky Rulz's Avatar

Anything for You CG. I am lighting up a PAdilla Miami in Honor of
    If a Parsley Farmer doesn't pay his taxes, Can they garnish his wages?

Puffer Fish with some spikes flathead59's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR Girl View Post
    So many men and women have given their all to this great country and her people. Of all the things I may have accomplished, or will accomplish in my life --- I am and will always be most proud of him and his service.
    It's been said so much that some stop really hearing it, but freedom is truly not free. There is a cost, and it's dear. "All gave some, and some gave all".

Semper Fi

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast