Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Dad..

This is a discussion on Dad.. within the Thoughts and Prayers forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; God bless your father and all he did for his country. He'd be proud of you. Consider my Padron 1926 ...

Puffer Fish with some spikes MMarsden's Avatar

God bless your father and all he did for his country. He'd be proud of you.

Consider my Padron 1926 tonight his. He deserves it.

Puffer Fish with some spikes Jimmy Ray's Avatar

Here's to your Dad, i lit up a CamachoJamastran.
    NubCigar.com

I didn't want to click this thread because I knew it was going to bring me down.
    Glad I did.
    Heres to your pop!

Will be doing one for dad out here on the west coast.... Thanks Dad
    "The end of a good smoke is a little saddening. In some regard, it's a bit like losing a best friend who had time to sit and listen."

Leading Puffer Fish CGAR Girl-cl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by canney View Post
    I didn't want to click this thread because I knew it was going to bring me down.
    Glad I did.
    Heres to your pop!
    I hear ya on that..I thought it would somber me a bit. But sometimes a little reminder of what's been lost brings you to remember what it was all for.

He died doing what he wanted to do since he was a little boy. He died being loved by family and friends. He lives on in me and all the men and women who serve.

Again, Thank you ALL.
    A well behaved woman has never made history
    ~~~Guess Im destined to make history.~~~

Full grown Puffer Fish ibosmiley-cl's Avatar

I have to chime in on this one too. My dad finally fell to his almost 40 year fight with diabetes over two years ago. It wasn't a war, but it was a fight of a different sort. Must smoke one in honor as well, as I totally understand.
    Are you listening to the words I say? In the meadows my thoughts dance and play. I know now I'm the only one. Who can convince the rising sun.

Leading Puffer Fish CGAR Girl-cl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ibosmiley View Post
    I have to chime in on this one too. My dad finally fell to his almost 40 year fight with diabetes over two years ago. It wasn't a war, but it was a fight of a different sort. Must smoke one in honor as well, as I totally understand.
    Frank... my smoke for Dad is for your dad as well.
    A well behaved woman has never made history
    ~~~Guess Im destined to make history.~~~

Full grown Puffer Fish ibosmiley-cl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR Girl View Post
    Frank... my smoke for Dad is for your dad as well.
    Thanks girl, much love to ya.
    Are you listening to the words I say? In the meadows my thoughts dance and play. I know now I'm the only one. Who can convince the rising sun.

Puffer Fish with many spikes smokem-cl's Avatar

Sondra, I smoked two tonight. One for your dad and one for mine. A WWII Marine vet. Like your dad, he's gone now, but we will always remember them.

Cheers to you and your brave fallen father... RIP
    Thats just how it is now deal with it!

Puffer Fish with many spikes Wunderdawg's Avatar

Just finished an H Upmann #2 for you and your Dad, and all our fallen veterans. Cheers, here's to those and those like them.
    If at first you don't succeed, skydiving may not be for you.

Puffer Fish with some spikes AragornElessar86-cl's Avatar

Just wrapped up a Camacho 1962. I like to think all that smoke went right up for him to enjoy.
    [SIZE=3]"There are two things a man never forgets - his first love and his first cigar." -- John Bain, Cigar Lover[/SIZE]

A salute to your father and all past and present who bravely walk where others won't.
    "Gentlemen, there is liquor that needs to be drank and cigars that need to be smoked, I suggest that we get to the task at hand".

Alpha Puffer Fish

Good morning all...a very nice Gran Habano 3 Siglos was roasted at 2200 hrs!
    Inactive member

I will definately smoke one in honor of your dad tonight, Sondra!
    "Come in here, dear boy, have a cigar. You're gonna go far......"- Pink Floyd

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast