Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Dad..

This is a discussion on Dad.. within the Thoughts and Prayers forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; My first smoke today will be honor of your dad. Can't imagine how tuff it was growing up without a ...

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Doogie's Avatar

My first smoke today will be honor of your dad. Can't imagine how tuff it was growing up without a father. God bless all our servicemen past and present.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

Long ashes.

Leading Puffer Fish CGAR Girl-cl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by doogie466 View Post
    My first smoke today will be honor of your dad. Can't imagine how tuff it was growing up without a father. God bless all our servicemen past and present.

It had it tough moments...but those were the times that I dug deep and pulled out the Hankamer Attitude. I guess Ive just always tried to head first into things. My family tried to compensate for me not having him....made me independant and such. Im sure my antics are driving them nuts now because of it!!

Thanks to everyone... this means alot to me.
    A well behaved woman has never made history
    ~~~Guess Im destined to make history.~~~

Full grown Puffer Fish aracos-cl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fatmandu View Post
    Good morning all...a very nice Gran Habano 3 Siglos was roasted at 2200 hrs!
    I was enjoying a PAM Principe about the same time...

I think Ive smoked like 5 so far. Stress day. Moving into a lil condo place. And half the people that were suppose to show up..HAVENT. Idiots. Ugg.

Time for another smoke.

jam
    Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes jam's Avatar

Anything for you CG, I will definetly smoke tonight in his rememberance
    hoohoo:~~Jam~~

Elder Puffer Fish Leader amateurke's Avatar

Sondra, I'm late on this! Sorry. Grown-up without a father/parent draw a sore that need time to heal. Therfore it is good you have dates (B-days, date of the accident) of rememberence. if you feel sad on this days, it is ok!
    I had some great cigars yesterday who I wil dedicate to your papa.

ps. Know my English is not that well an full of clerical errors, but I hope you can read between the lines and read my feelings in this.

Toni.
    "Gentlemen, you may smoke!"

I'm late to the party as well, but, a Bolivar tubo habana will go up in flames in his honor when I get home. From what I read from you on this board I know he would be proud. Being a father of two girls I can only hope they grow up with the wit and spirit that you have. God Bless
    "Nunc scio quit sit amor" Virgil

Puffer Fish with many spikes ylo2na-cl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR Girl View Post
    Years ago (1975) the Air Force had a joint tasking with the Marines to retrieve the captured merchant ship Mayaguez. A team of brave AF Security Police and Marines borded helos and went out. Never to return... never to complete their mission. Lives taken before lived. 12 days before my 1st birthday I lost my father in this mission. Each day I look in the mirror and am reminded of him....Now 33 years later I smoke one in his honor. Join me will you

Here's to your dad... I know you're smoking one up there... look down and smile. Your girl is running amuck just like you'd want.
    Wow! I applaud you and your efforts to become what you are...a huge success! I will be proud to light one up in honor of him and to you, as well. My best to you and your family....especially your dad, a real hero!,
    Best,
    Chuck
    Ylo2na
    [SIZE="1"][/SIZE] Chuck....Finally, it's here!
    CARLITO'S STOGIE NUBBER! www.stogienubber.com

Quote Originally Posted by pv1191 View Post
    Being a father of two girls I can only hope they grow up with the wit and spirit that you have. God Bless
    Careful what you ask for ... That's what my family wanted too.. now they are popping antacids daily cause of my 'wit and spirit'.

Thank you for the kind words!

oK guys.. I was hesitant in posting this... but you guys have me in tears. Thanks so much.

CG
    Those would be Tears of Joy Sondra-Never let your true feelings not be known that is what makes us Human--I'm sure your pop is looking down at his Sweet & Wild little girl with a Big Smile on his face...I will differently smoke one for you and your Pops! God Bless youghin'

PeacE!
    ViVat Jesus!

Full grown Puffer Fish monkeybong's Avatar

Sondra, I am sorry also I missed this thread yesterday, but I will think of your Dad and all the other great servicemen and women who represent this country past and future when I light up next. This was a wonderful thread to read, albeit a bit sad, and it reminded me why I like the people here so well. Roger

Was headed to bed but just pulled a Partagas Habana from the Humi in his honor. Thanks for this thread and his sacrifice!

People who are remembered are never really gone!

All the best!

Careful what you ask for ... That's what my family wanted too.. now they are popping antacids daily cause of my 'wit and spirit'.

Thank you for the kind words!
    Then I would suggest you buy stock in Rolaids and Tums. My oldest is 14..
    "Nunc scio quit sit amor" Virgil

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4