Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

In Memory of..

This is a discussion on In Memory of.. within the Thoughts and Prayers forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; I wish I could have heard a few of his war stories I will light up a fine cigar and ...

Danthony's daddy Itsme-Speedy-G's Avatar

I wish I could have heard a few of his war stories

I will light up a fine cigar and toss a few back bevs this weekend for an american hero
    Step up to the Mikehoohoo:

My Condolences Fatman. I didn't see this until this morning, so my evening smoke will be dedicated to Walter.
    Please check out my cigar page: Cigar Smokers of New York. You will need a Facebook account in order to view it.

Didn't see this until this morning either. Sorry about your friend. Sounds like he was a hell of a guy!

Alpha Puffer Fish

BIG turn out at the Funeral Home today, then a convoy to the 'bar'. Walter's daughter informed tonight that the old coot got busted in his hospital room smoking, they took his cigs from him. He called a taxie, checked out, went home, smoked a couple, had a few BUD's, strashed another pack of cigs and took another cab back to the hosp. Checked back in and was happy go lucky until the Reaper called! many toasts tonight, followed by stories of Walter and his pik w/the HOOTERS gals was placed on 'his' seat w/a beer. RIP Bro, ya kicked ass when ya needed to! I hope I have the ba!!s to go out w/THAT attitude knowing that its all but over.
    Inactive member

Burning one up in smoke in honor of a fallen comrade.
    "Gentlemen, there is liquor that needs to be drank and cigars that need to be smoked, I suggest that we get to the task at hand".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2