Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Smoke one for Baxter.....

This is a discussion on Smoke one for Baxter..... within the Thoughts and Prayers forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; That really sucks, I'll smoke one for mans best friend this afternoon. Thoughts are with your family....

No longer a community member.

That really sucks, I'll smoke one for mans best friend this afternoon. Thoughts are with your family.

I'm sorry to hear that man.
    "Come in here, dear boy, have a cigar. You're gonna go far......"- Pink Floyd

you know im here for you bro. tonight we will smoke for baxter and layla may they run together in peace until we are called to join them.
    your brother, Johnny

Puffer Fish with some spikes PMM88Jr's Avatar

Peace be with you. You have my deepest, sincerest sympathies. I can truly empathize.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader happy1's Avatar

Sorry for your loss
    It is fatal to enter any war without the will to win it.
    Douglas MacArthur

Leading Puffer Fish WarHorse-cl's Avatar

EJ,
    I must have been off for awhile...I thought Baxter was doing better. You and your family have my deepest condolences. I'm sorry for your loss, however find comfort in the fact that Baxter is now in a good place where he's happy all the time. You'll see him again and he'll be waggin' his tail waitin' for you.
    Regards and wishes,
    Ted

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Doogie's Avatar

sorry to hear about Baxter.

Puffer Fish with some spikes ByrneBrew's Avatar

EJ I'm very sorry to hear about Baxter. Your in our thoughts
    "Yield to temptation. It may not pass your way again." ~~~ Robert A. Heinlein

Very sorry to hear about the loss of Baxter, EJ. I know how tough that is to lose a best friend. Our thoughts are with you brother.

Will smoke a nice cigar in his honor today.

Chris
    I SMOKE cigars.

Sorry for the loss of your pup,i have never went through that ,i hope you have many good memories that last a life time...
    Thats just how it is now deal with it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2